SoCal

The first thing everybody did was go to the beach. Kayvon and Trey went light on the sunscreen but everyone else had to put at least ten layers on. Audrey looked three shades whiter if that was even possible. Ian was playing on the ukulele while he sat next to Morgan in the shade. Some fat dude walked by and complained the music was too loud.

"Dude it's a freakin ukulele! Get over it!" Ian said.

Kayvon and Sierra were laying down on the sand watching Trey hit on girls in bikinis.

"Would you look at him," Sierra said, "He hasn't missed a beat. At least girls don't do that."

"Hey Mr. Lifeguard! I need some saving!" Hannah teased at the lifeguard at the tower.

"Yep. Totally." Kayvon chuckled.

The gang rented a paddle board and decided to try it out. Evan went first. He paddled out as best he could and when he thought he was in the clear he stood up. Out of the blue

(Ba dum tss) a wave came out of nowhere and wiped him off. He returned to shore panting.

Then it was Hannah's turn. She went out, fell off on purpose and started screaming. "I need a tall, handsome lifeguard to save me. No one went out and she had to drag the paddle board back to shore.

Eventually Trey got slapped and everyone cheered and agreed to go home finally.

ZonaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara