𝙸. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚍

*+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+*  *+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+*  *+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+*  *+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**+*<~*+~^+*^~>+*^*+**...

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL CHARACTERS THAT ARE NOT AN OC (ORIGINAL CHARACTER) BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND DISNEY HYPERION

hey guys. this is my first ever fan fic. It might be bad but i'm open to all suggestions. please critique me or my writing, interact, vote, do whatever you want to do. New story ideas, new chapter ideas, all of it. I'm open to whatever. I'll do my absolute best to interact with you guys and listen to your suggestions. That being said, I hope you like the book and all it has in it. I'll update as often as I can and make it more aesthetic and all. Enjoy :)

"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗄. 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎."

ADONIS WAS AN IDIOT.

Well, kind of.

He didn't think so. But according to Naomi Hall, Adonis Cross was the biggest idiot at Camp Half Blood.

He couldn't stand Naomi Hall. He hated her with every fiber of his being. A daughter of Aphrodite, she was always making fun of him or laughing at him.

Today was no exception.

"What's up loser‽" Adonis was all too familiar with the voice that sounded behind him. He was on his way to the mess hall when he turned around and was met with skin the color of freshly polished bronze, long, flowing black curly hair, and two pools of eyes that gleamed like golden honey in the fresh morning sun.

Walking towards him was none other than Naomi Hall.

"Daring today in our fashion choice, aren't we‽" She teased. Adonis was wearing grey sweatpants, white air force ones, and an orange Camp Half Blood t-shirt.