Ch.1 (Earl Phantomhive)

The warm bed felt so good to the young earl's touch not wanting to get out of it.

"Young master it's time to wake up."

But hearing that voice of his butler could get him to wake up and what to start the day with a smile but he couldn't.

"For breakfast today, we have a lightly poached salmon accompanied by a delicate mint salad. I can also offer toast, scones, or pain de campagne. Which dish would you care for this morning?" Sebastian asked dressing his master.

"A scone." The young earl watch as his butler carful dress him. Getting a cup of hot tea handed to him putting it to his lips "I know this smell. Is this tea Earl Gray?"

"Yes, from Jacksons of Piccadilly."

"I shall wait for you at the dining table, Master." The demon bowed and left the room leaving the young earl alone.

With a sigh he fell back onto this bed "why do I feel this way he is a demon I can't love him he just here to eat my soul when his job is done. Come on Ciel you can do this just get throw the day then you can just lye here and cry your self to sleep....wait that sounds to girly oh well." With that Ciel got back up and went downstairs to eat his breakfast.

**************************************************************************

"Sebastian." Ciel called placing a sheet he had been looking at for sometime rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"Yes my lord?"

"I think it's about time I should head to bed." The young earl said getting up from his chair.

" I wouldn't normal say you shouldn't but lady Elizabeth should be here any minute."

"WHAT?!? Elizabeth coming over when was I told about this?" Ciel yelled impatiently gathering his papers up not wanting to see Elizabeth but wanting to not think about of Sebastian anymore. "What time should she be here?"

"In..."

"CIEL!!!" the whiny little voice called

"Well she's early."

'Oh god here comes hell.' Ciel thought leaving his study and heading down go the main Fourier to see Lizzie. "Elizabeth how nice it is to see you."

"Ciel! Oh it's so nice to see you." Lady Elizabeth squealed hugging Ciel in a bone crushing hug.

"Elizabeth... cant... breath..."