5.| The Set Up

Alexa POV

Over the past couple days I've been noticing that Aiden and Katie have been hanging out a lot so why not set them up on a secret date.

Here is my plan: im going to tell Katie that I want hang out and study at wired this weekend and to meet me there. The reason why I chose Wired of all places was because that was where they first met. I'm going to tel Aiden that Katie more needs some SAT help and to meet her at Wired.

-Friday afternoon-

My mom has been helping me set all this up and so far its looking great.

*inspirarion above*

*inspirarion above*

We put string lights everywhere and hung up some of the photos we have of them with clothespins so they can see all their memories. I hid behind one of the counters so I could see the whole thing. I am very excited for them.

They both arrived and I think i think they realized there was no studying tonight. It was a night just for them.....and me.

Katie POV

I walked up to Wired and noticed that there was barely any light which was weird considering it wasn't even that late. But I walked in anyways and on the couch in front of me was Aiden. After I looked at him, I look around me and notice all the photos hung up and the beautiful decorations

Katie " Did you do this?"

Aiden " No I didn't did you?

Katie " No....... It must have been Alexa. I told Jer about out mall trip and I guess she came up with this whole thing"

Aiden " Well I love it and I think it looks amazing"

There was for set up on one of the tables so we each grabbed a plate and grabbed some food. We talked about random stuff all throughout the night as it got later at night.

We were there to the point where we were cuddling on the couch. I was asleep laying on his chest when he woke me up. I guess we should go home because I checked my phone and it said 11:45 pm.

I got up and I was about to leave when Aiden grabbed my hand.

Aiden " Katie, I really enjoyed tonight, we should do this more often"

I nod my head agreeing as he leans in. I know he is about to kiss me so I prepare myself. I kiss back. It felt like it was forever and I didn't want to stop but we did. He walked me out to my car and helped me before we said goodnight. Maybe being with Aiden wasn't so bad.