Little Human {Boogie Man Mic}

You looked over to the clock to see it was finally 1 in the morning, you swung yourself over your bed to look under it "You there?" "𝓨𝓮𝓼." You got down to sit on the floor "Finally, oh that reminds me!" You scurried off and came back a few minutes later "I got you something." "𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂?" You slid the sunshades under the bed "𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓵!" "Yeah you said the light hurts your eyes so I thought it would help." "𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓕/𝓷!" You saw his red eyes disappear as he placed the shades on "𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾." 

"Really, what?" A slim hand with sharp claw like fingernails slowly came from under the bed  "𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮, 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾." You hesitated, of course you've 'known' Mic since you were a child but that doesn't mean hes any less of a monster. He came to reside under your bed at five but unlike the other kids he talked about you weren't scare, Mic was funny and always gave you treats after you started talking to him and throwing random things you thought he would like under the bed but now your grown and you understand what you've befriended "𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓾𝓹." You looked to the clock to see it was true its almost five o'clock, Mic can only stand being in your realm for so long. Its Mic, he promised to never hurt you, you told yourself grabbing his hand allowing him to pull you under the bed.

You opened your eyes to see a large room "Wow." "𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?" You looked up to see Mic, and not just his eyes like normal, no it was his full body, In all honesty five year old you would have never spoke to him if she knew this is what shes was talking to but now you know not to judge based off appearance alone and hes never given you a reason to be scared of him for all the years you've known him. You stood taking him in "𝓓𝓸 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱?" "N-no I just... this isn't what I thought of when I imagined you." "𝓘𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰?" "No, of course not."

He nodded smiling, he walked out making a motion for you to follow him so you did. His house was nice, nicer then yours. "Have you ever brought anyone else over?" "𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓼, 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱." You nodded as you looked around the house that looked like mansions in those movies about mafia people. Finally he came to the couch and sat you stood and he turned to you laughing "𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓲𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓮, 𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮." You gave a nervous chuckle as you sat next to him, hes a lot bigger then he first looked. 

"𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓯𝓯?" "Clear stuff?" "𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓯𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽." You gave a quick laugh "You mean water?" "𝓨𝓮𝓼! 𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻!" "Sure." He got up and walked into another room, maybe a kitchen, why does he need a kitchen his kind doesn't need to eat? You leaned against the couch and looked around his house looked kinda like a normal human house, maybe he just likes the way humans decorate. He came back and carefully handed you the cup that looked like a shot glass in his hand "Thanks, say Mic why did you decorate your house to look human?" 

He gave a low chuckle "𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮." Your stomach dropped at the wording of that sentence "Heh, I need to get home soon." "𝓞𝓱 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮, 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷."

(685 Words)

Me: Sees that^ picture

My friend: Dont- 

Me: I WANT HIM TO {REDERECT}!! Respectfully of course.

My poor normie friend: 😨 ....damn bitch

I didn't think Present Mic could get any hotter but 🦋🤭🦋