Chapter Two

Yeah, you probably guessed right. I'm going through torture after she talked about a makeover. Home makeover where she cakes my face.

          I never knew she'd be this bad with makeup.

    Leave me alone you traitor, you left me in my time of need.

       Lia babe.

     Lia darling.

       Xavier's Lia.

I'm sorry for leaving you with the maniac. I thought you'd enjoy your time with your sweet friend. Would you forgive your subconscious huh?

      Thinking of it, I warned you about her.

        Define warn.

       It's when your subconscious says something about someone. I warned you very well.

    Telling me "She looks rough, great and I like her" ,is a warning right?

      Yeah, I mean I said she's rough. It's a pretty good warning.

         I'm now crazy talking to my head slash invisible friend. Actually, I think Penn is talking to me. Shit!

        "..... and we go shopping, okay?"

        "Huh!"she said looking shocked as she was not following Penn.

       "You don't have to look too shocked. It's just shopping" Penelope said whining and pouting like a baby.
     "Okay, when will it be?"
     "Next month,in a week and two days. Don't worry,Sky would come shop with us"

       "Deal"Lia shook her hand with Penn.

      "Come on, I look drop - cough- dead - cough - gorgeous. I can't make a lot of people jealous. Let me go wash it off after taking a picture of myself"

        Yeah, you absolutely look drop dead everyone or too stunning that people can't help having a heart attack seeing you.

     "Penn, can you please hand me my phone? I need to call mom"

    "Hmm. I'll get it right away "

     In the next 20 minutes.

   "Hey Penn, open the damned door!"
" I thought you were sleeping in there"

   "And catch a cold. Really?" She said after giving her the stink eye.

      Okay I know it's too short but bear with me, I'm still in school. Encourage me by voting. Please.

Resa.