Chapter One

Hi all, I'm Amelia White, a tall girl with a long dirty blond hair. Pale skin and dull Amber eyes. I've always been left by people and I feel odd always. I'm turning twenty two next month and I can't help but remember my past.

            ~~~~~flashback~~~~~
"I'm not going there ! You know what, you hate me, I always knew it. Thanks for the money you put on my card but it won't be enough" seventeen years old Amelia was barking at her mom.
      "I put four million dollars on your card and you say it's not sufficient. You must be kidding me. I hate you, you know why? You are the reason your dad left us. You're intelligent, lucky you to have gotten a scholarship in that ...uh..."
      "NYU"Amelia said in a 'duh' tone.
   "You don't even care about where I'm going . There's a good thing 'bout this though, you would never disturb my life again. I'll take the four million as compensation for staying with you. Good.... Nah... I hope to never see you again" Amelia said with a scoff and left.

       ~~~~~Flashback ends~~~~~

Now I'm a very independent woman who has reconciled with her father.
     Dad found me and took me back two years ago and mother, well, she's going to be remarried in two months. She's claiming she found the one and I'm happy for her.

          She's not my biological mother, my mom died when I was three,in an accident. She was forced as my mom's good friend to marry my dad and take care of me when she was supposed to have her own life. I can't wait to see her husband, I didn't get to see him when they came together , I was busy.

     You were scared of meeting her.
Gosh, people say you don't lie to yourself but you are doing just that.

     Shut up please. Others were blessed with good conscience but you are....

The best, I know.

Why am I even talking to you?
      "Lia,Lia!" the voice of the twins chorused as usual.
    "Coming!" I shouted from my room, two can play at this game.

    Evil friend.
I know, I'm so sweet.
   I laid on my bed waiting for them to burst in any second now.

    "Are you crazy! I've been drained of energy by shouting your name and you relax on your bed! Come on, you can't waste your free day like this, not when the planners are here"

  Here she comes again. I warned you when you decided to be her friend. I need to take my beauty sleep.
    Not you. Please don't leave me alone to handle this tsunami.

          Author's Note
Sorry it's short but I'll be uploading a longer one next time. Maybe tomorrow or tonight.

Love
Resa.