Smell of fresh coffee in the morning. Again.

||Myung-hee's POV||
*alarm clock rings*
Aiishhh. 12:40?!!?! OMooo omo omo omo. I'm going to be late. I begin running around the room cursing, looking for my phone. I skim my eyes rapidly around the room trying to find it. I check in my jacket pocket. Found you.

Text message;
BaeBora: WHEre ArE YoUuu? You better hurry up and get here already!
Boss is fuming, Meehee. Get here asap. 'Delivered'
MwahMeehee<3: IM COMING AHHH!!

*10mins later*
I'm on the bus and everyone is staring at me. My bun is messy. It's probably my bun. Well I'm sorry society, peeps gotta rush when they gotta rush. Kay. Next stop and I'm out of this creep bus.

*8mins later*
"Meehee! What took you so long. You're now like 3 hours late. Praying for you"
I roll my eyes in frustration and sigh deeply looking at the clock above the people I was supposed to take orders from. I quickly put my apron on and sit down on the counter swaying my legs nervously waiting for my boss to lecture me.
-
Myung-hee!!
I suddenly hear a loud shout coming from behind me. I take a look at everyone staring at me, my eyes widen and I raise an eyebrow while turning round to see a red faced old man. Yep. Here we go again.
-
*working behind counter*
Two girls in their early teens come over to take their orders.
Snickering like little children right in front of me.
Yes, what would you like?
"Omgggg look at her name tag."
I hear them whispering.
"What kind of name is Myung-hee? Is it like Chinese?"
I slam my cloth down onto the counter and stare right through their eyes.

Look, are you here to order something or make fun of my name whilst snickering at an innocent adult that's been late for three days straight, trying to focus on her undesirable work? Because if you're here for something other than ordering, I'd love to see you walk out of this shop!

I feel a group of eyes stick to my back. I shut my eyes tight and open them to see them walking away laughing.

As y'all may see, this type of work isn't for me. I want to have my own fashion line and be a leader. Inspire others to be who they want to be, and not let others take credit for their life decisions.
I may be bossy but that's just me. I may be pitiful at times but that's because I tend to let small things slip and before I know it, others pick it up and take the credit. This leads to me being really cautious within myself.
I've never really trusted anyone but my family members and a few good friends I've known for as long as I can remember.

I just take orders and tips. Life is life.

*6hours later*
I got let out an hour earlier because boss wasn't so pleased with me. He said to make sure I'd get a good night sleep and wake up earlier than usual to satisfy him.