Second Lesson

The second time was only slightly less of a shock. The fear from the other night was still fresh in my mind, I had been jumpy at work all day. Following that first night he had decided I was to take the middle seat in the cab on all occasions. He had employees place crates in the passenger seat leaving me no other option.  I was forced to sit touching him, my legs apart with His hand always resting of the gear stick. I now expected to accompany Him on all deliveries. From now on the passenger seat was to be loaded first.

His truck pulled into a back field. The small orchard shielded the view of His parking spot from the house. It was late  Saturday afternoon and I had been working all day, my arms were aching, I was both hot and bothered. My heartbeat quickened as the engine stopped, I tentatively peered out to the yard through the shed doors.

I watched Him talking on his cell phone after, he glanced up motioned for me to join Him and snapped the cell phone shut.

"She'll be down in a minute, we are dropping her off" he stated unconcernedly " I need to make a stop off at a substation, won't take us long then we'll get you home"

I sighed with relief. I was tired and we had an early start Sunday. I walked up to the truck as he open the driver side door and told me to climb in. Without hesitating I reached for the handle to pull myself up. My breath caught as I felt him move against me from behind, his hands firmly grabbing my hips.

I was stuck. His hands held me tight, I could not move forward. My body weight hanging on my already tired arms.. if I moved back I would fall onto Him. So I held my position arms aching half way into the cab. As His left hand held me tightly the grip hurting my hip, His right hand began to move under the rim of my shirt and slowly but firmly across my stomach. His hand moved achingly slowly upwards to just beneath my left breast. He withdrew his hand and lifted me into the cab.

My arms were shaking. I snuck a quick glance to see him smiling. I noticed with disappointment that the passenger side had been cleared and I had missed the easy access.. with no time for regret his wife pulled open the door and climbed in beside me.

I rode in silence, listening to their light hearted chatter until we reached her destination.

As she jumped from the cab I moved to shuffle to the vacant seat. I felt a firm hand grab my knee.

"I wouldn't do that If I was you" he whispered coarsely. I stopped dead. He slid a hand up my back as I tried to right myself, I felt his hand find my bra strap, I felt my bra strap let go. I sat back with my hands across my chest.

He smirked at me. "I want to see you and we can do this the easy way or the hard way" he said with  an amused expression in his eyes. I sat there mutely arms covering my torso, unsure what I could do.

He sighed grabbed both my wrists and yanked my arms above me head. I struggled with him, un able to move my legs pinned by his body and the gear stick.

"People will see" I whimpered  

"Well you had better hope I do this quickly" he stated in a stern but controlled voice.

I shivered. My wrists held in His left hand, he used the other to pull up my top and bra. His gaze burned me.. blood rushing to my cheeks, I blushed. I looked away. I felt his hand run up my stomach, it paused, without thinking I looked at Him. He smirked and grabbed my bare breast roughly squeezing it.

I opened my mouth, I think in shock, gaping silently looking everywhere and nowhere. He released my breast and lowered my shirt seemingly studying my face. His gaze intrusive I again looked away.

He let go of my wrist and started the engine.

"Now we go to the substation, it is empty on the weekend, and I will need your help inside" He glanced at me " you should fix your bra".

The substation was on a quiet street in a suburb I was unfamiliar with. We pulled up outside, He cut the motor and climbed out the truck.

"How long is this likely to take" I asked Him. I was dying for a bath and damned hungry and feeling rather confused.

"No more than 10 minutes" he assured me flashing his friendly smile of old. " Let's get it over with"

Happy with the response I jumped from the truck and made my way around the back to help with his tools.

The substation was surrounded by a 12 foot wire mesh fence. The gated padlocked shut with a think chain. He grabbed a pile of keys from his pocket and loosened the lock. The substation itself was not overly large. The was one small building which appeared to have two rooms. He unlocked the heavy Iron door and looked around.

"I can never find the a light switch here" he muttered. Grabbing a fist sized rock from the ground near the door, he wedged the door half open. "Guess this light will have to do us"

I looked rather nervously into the dark room. The door cast enough light to show some rather uninteresting looking machinery. The room smelt musty.

"OK so we are working on this section over here" he explained as he stepped in a few paces and rounded a corner.  "Can you bring the red tool box please"  I grabbed the box and made my way in. I rounded the corner to see him gazing in the dim light at a collection of buttons and switches "in the box is a yellow meter can you pass me that please?"  I opened the tool box on the ground, found the meter stepped around the box, I placed the meter in his hand, leaned against the wall and waited.

Seeming satisfied he stepped past me and knelt down to place the meter in the box. He snapped the lid shut and looked up at me. "All done" he said with a smile.

Brushing my hands on my pants, as the place was awfully dusty, I began to take a step towards the exit.

"Not so fast" he said threateningly as he placed himself in front of me, "I believe I said 10 minutes and that gives me at least another 5"

I stood stock still.

He took a step back and looked at me and smiled almost sympathetically.

" You need not make this hard on yourself, consider this... there is no one here, and I will get what I want, but I don't intend to hurt you" he smiled again and stroked my cheek.  "So let me take your shirt off"

When he pulled my shirt up I offered no resistance. He was right, I could not fight Him, the quicker I submit, the faster he'd take me home. He slid my bra straps from my shoulders and slid the bra down to my waste. I looked away. I felt his hand caress me. Lightly at first, becoming firmer as his breathing quicken. His hands firmly squeezing my breasts, he moved closer pressing his body against mine.

I stood still, gazing silently into the shadows, my bare back pressed against the cold dusty wall. When I felt his lips on me I quivered, he was firm but he was gentle. His hands holding me securely.. I felt my nipples tighten under his tongue. I felt his stubble graze my skin as He smiled.

He let go of me grabbed my chin and turned my face to His. " See, was that so difficult?" he asked quietly. I shook my head. "Good girl, I'll see you outside" He walked out and left me to get dressed.