Wanna talk about it Ink? part 2

Ink pov*
It been a month since I join the meme squad. I'm really happy because Cross forgave me but I'm scared of Dream find out about me betraying him. I decide to hid in my room which is Ruke room since Nightmare force me to share room with her... Starting to regret my life decision.

"Hey Ink? You didn't eat your dinner earlier so I brough your food" Ruke came in the room

"you should knock first" i said with an angry tone

"this is my room, we both share it since you live here" She hand me my food... Yes I'm a little bit hungry

I started to eat while Ruke watching me... I told to knock it out so she read a book right now

"Can I atleast get a thanks?" she said with a calming voice

"No and why would I need to thanks you" I replied back, damn why do I even said that

"nevermind, I just want to know if you grateful or not but I guess you really happy being here right?"

"yes...."

"that great! Want to vent anything to me? Error is asleep right now so it better of you don't wake him up"

"that would be nice I guess" SHE IS MY THERAPY NOW SO IT GREAT BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS HAPPY. She always happy.... How can she be so happy when her squad got hunted, they barely have foods- wait they have foods since Ruke is working lart time job but yeah how can she still smiling after I treat her like trash....

" hey Ruke.... How can you happy all the time?"

"huh? That easy, just image what you want to see and forget about you don't want to feel"

"that a weird quote" it really is don't blame me

"I know but it better if you forget the pain and started to see the fantasy than reality"

"oh,that make sense.... Hey thanks for listening to me. I appreciate it."

"anything for a friend now go to sleep, I will sleep on the floor this time"

"YES FINALLY! I mean yay"

______________
It this enough because I'm still leaving this account