Dream's last note

(mention: i pick the worst outcome ending for Dream angst. Make sure to read the worst outcome before reading this)

Thanks to dammyneverdie2005 for the suggestion

Alright let get into it...

Wednesday,
24
July
****

It been 1 year
10 months
23 days

since last I heard their voices..... All the people I know in my life is gone...

Ani, Ink, Error, Blue, Ruke, Cross and Nightmare..... My dearest friends, they all dead

Im counting what are my mistake
There must been something I've been missing
I can't stop crying from it
I shouldn't kill him at the first place
I shouldn't told Ink to fight Cross
IT ALL ARE MY DAMN FAULTS

People in my multiverse, they are in despair and what do I do? Nothing....
I didn't help them, I just watch they all suffer. I just sat alone in my room with all tears I've been drop it.

I fired all of the workers in the castle, including the guards. I don't care if they giving me some reasons to move on, I just don't want to hear it anymore. Im tired of all of this, I just wish something will change.

Sign by
ĐŘÊÂM

Sunday
1
September
****

3 years
2 months
30 days

Everything is pretty good, I guess..... I met a lady name Nadia. She a very kind hearted, I met her when I was taking a walk in the park. We accidently bump at eachother and she apologized to me and treat me some nice scream.

We've been a 'very great friend', she help me with all of my troubles and works too. She also a really good cooker, I really love eating one of her meal. I wish this can be last forever , I really enjoying her company. Her beauty remind me of Ani and her personality remind me of Nightmare.
Hehehehe.... I really miss them.

After a few months we've been friend, she confess to me about things I did not expect. She said, she want to be more than a friend to me. I didn't say anything I just hug her and smile. Of course I acept her confession. A few weeks after that, I met her family and her dad really scary but I convinve him that Im a good man.

We made promise to stay together no matter what, Im really happy that I found someone that can stay with me. Tho I still miss my old friends......