𝗨𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗲

⛧───────────────⛧

⛧───────────────⛧

April 14th, 2014 Birmingham, Alabama

The news of a Legend dying spreads across the WWE universe.

The male and female, both locker rooms were asked to come out and pay tribute.

"We at WWE are deeply saddened by the tragic passing of the Ultimate Warrior last Tuesday. Tonight, we pay tribute to one of the greatest superstars of all time." Michael Cole spoke in his headset.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join the WWE superstars as we pay tribute to the Ultimate Warrior." Says Jerry Lawler from the ring.

Andrea turned around to watch the video since she was asked to appear in the video.

"He was truly the best and it hurts me to say this man is gone because he taught me so much and he told me to be strong when I was going through a rough patch in my life, he called me his firecracker because I would always pop right back up when I was down in the ring."

In the video, she held her tears back so she could speak about the amazing man that told her to continue to wrestle but at that moment watching herself on the jumbo screen she started to cry but she held the whimpers.

Nick and Riley gripped her hands with a gentle squeeze.

It honestly was a beautiful video

"Every Man's Heart One Day Beats Its Final Beat, His Lungs Breathe Their Final Breath. And If What That Man Did In His Life Makes The Blood Pulse Through The Body Of Others, And Makes Them Bleed Deeper, Than Something Larger Than Life, Then His Essence, His Spirit, Will Be Immortalized By The Storytellers, By The Loyalty, By The Memory Of Those Who Honor Him And Make The Running The Man Did Live Forever." Andrea felt her heartache at the great words of the Ultimate Warrior.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, let's respectfully pause in silence as we toll the bell ten times," Jerry says and the WWE universe quiets down completely.