𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝘄: 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝘂𝘁

Andrea's Outfit:

Riley's Outfit:

⛧───────────────⛧

⛧───────────────⛧

April 7th, 2014

Andrea's heartbeat raced as she held her best friend's hand the adrenaline already running through the two girls as they walked down a hallway that had posters, of WWE superstars.

This was the night they dreamed about since they were little.

Adam looked at his little girl and squeezed her shoulder to calm her down.

"Are you ready, Kiddo?" Andrea looked at her dad with a smile.

"I'm more than ready but you already knew that." She smirked.

"Hey, Red!" A familiar voice shouted from behind them, it was Dolph he came to wish his best friend luck.

Andrea and Dolph haven't seen each other in a year due to her working hard in NXT.

She ran up to Dolph and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Ahh! I missed you too." A deep chuckle left his chest as she let her head lay between his neck.

"You have no idea how much I missed you!" She kissed his cheek and jumped down from his arms.

"Come on kiddos." Adam waited for his daughter to catch up with him, and Riley.

"Bye, Nick" she gave one last smile to him and made her way to the office of Paul Levesque also known as Triple H or Hunter.

"You need to call your mother." Andrea looked at the floor and sighed.

Andrea and her mom had a beautiful mother and daughter relationship but she was nervous to talk to her because the last time they chatted her mom yelled at her not to leave.