Together

Tomoe's POV:

"Thank you, child," a mysterious yet soothing voice said.

Who's that?

"Who are you?" I asked as I saw a beautiful woman who resembled me.

She had white long hair and instead of blue eyes she had red eyes.

"I am Kaguya Shiroyasha. I'm sure you've heard of me from reading the documents in the Kaguya Clan," I nodded.

"Yes, I've heard, but why do you come to me?" I asked.

She came closer to me and said, "I am here to thank you, Tomoe. I held a grudge against the Kaguya Clan even if I was once the head of the clan. And I told them that when a child who is born as a female with long white hair and blue eyes, only then will I take my revenge on them. And you were that child. Through you, my revenge was taken and you as well achieved your revenge for them mistreating you. Since I used you, I want to repay the favor. I will stay with you and help you until your time ends. What do you say about that?"

"You didn't use me. I wanted to exact revenge on them for all the years they shunned and mistreated me, so it doesn't mean that you used me. Although I don't want you to return the favor, it will be intriguing and interesting if you stay with me. And I like interesting things and people that will amuse me, so I'll accept your deal, but let me add a few conditions on my side.

1- Please get along with Sukuna. The king of curses who is inhabiting my body.

2- Play shogi with me every night.

Do you accept these conditions?"

She nodded and we shaked hands.

Before she disappeared she smiled and said, "call for me anytime, Tomoe."

・ 

My alarm went off at 5:00 and I woke up.

"Was that a dream?"

"No, it seemed real even if it was inside a dream," I said confused of the events that occurred.

"Sukuna. Did you meet Shiroyasha?" I asked him as a mouth appeared on my cheek grinning.

"She's interesting, princess," he answered while laughing at the amusing play toy he has.

"She isn't a play toy," I said as he chuckled.

"You don't listen do you?" I said as I got fed up with his laughing.

I entered the bathroom and took a long cold shower to relieve the stress that Sukuna gives me all the time.

I wrapped a white towel over my body and exited my bathroom.

I looked through my closet and picked a white and black long yukata with floral patterns on it.