Kaguya Clan

Third POV:

The Kaguya Clan is one of the most powerful sorcerer clans. Although they appear to be peaceful on the outside, they are holding a large dangerous secret. Kaguya Tomoe was chosen to wield the secret at a young age. When she becomes angry, her blue irises turn into a dangerous blood red. However, although until now, other than Tomoe and the third head of the clan, no one was born with their features. Not even the first head of the clan. The third head, Kaguya Shiroyasha had a power that awakened her red eyes. And because of that power, her red eyes are passed down through the family to the true bloods only. For one to have their eyes become red, they must be born with tremendously powerful and large cursed energy, along with having snow, white hair and blue oceanic irises. And they must be born as a girl. For them to awaken their red eyes they must go through a terrible despair filled with agony and sadness. Apparently, Shiroyasha was cursed by her own family, making her fall into despair and awaken her red eyes also known as Shi no noroi (curse of death) in the process. When her red eyes awakened, she became a curse that was feared by her family, Shiroyasha killed her father and became the head of the clan while giving birth to two male black haired twins. She lived in peace for a while with her newborn children, until the elders of her family along with her white haired younger brother came and killed her children while exorcising her. It took over a 100 strong sorcerers to exorcise her. Shiroyasha held a deep resentment for her mother, younger brother and the elders of her family from doing this to her. She held a resentment for them that could not be fulfilled even if she killed them a thousand times over. Shiroyasha didn't want to leave the world without taking revenge on them, so she said that when a girl who has white long hair and blue eyes is born in the Kaguya Clan, only then will she take what is rightfully hers and exact revenge. After 2,000 years passed, a girl who had white long hair and blue eyes was finally born in the family and that was Tomoe. It scared the clan, making them want to get rid of her when she was a baby. But they couldn't kill her, because the spirit of Shiroyasha protected Tomoe from their attacks, so they had no choice but to raise her which disgusted them.

Tomoe's POV:

Why do I have to go to the clan today?

They say they want to talk to me, when all they'll do is mock me.

'Tomoe, why don't you kill them?' Sukuna said in my mind clearly stating the obvious.

'Sukuna, as much as I would love to kill them, I have some unfinished business with my father and the rest of the clan members' I didn't hear any response from him, so I told Satoru that I have to return to the Kaguya Clan since they summoned me.

"Alright, but don't massacre them Tomoe." Satoru said as I went to my room and changed into my formal kimono wear.

" Satoru said as I went to my room and changed into my formal kimono wear

(Author: Ignore the gun in her hands)

"Hmm... looks good enough to be in their presence. What do you think Sukuna?"