➪𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

“𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐎 much if I were you. The Boomslang snake is one of the most venomous snakes in the world. Its venom can destroy red blood cells, disrupt blood clotting, and can also cause organ and tissue damage. It causes hemorrhage, mostly in the brain and in the muscles. Normally, a single bite can’t kill you instantly; it usually is over a period of three to five days due to internal bleeding. However, under my influence, it can kill you within three to five seconds,”

She moved the blade away from him, shoving him to the ground. Haruno quickly rolled onto his back, and Y/n placed the sword under his chin, tilting his face up to her. The snake spiraled down the silver blade, dripping with the blood of the other sorcerers, and towards him. He stiffened at the feeling of its tongue escaping to kiss his face to see him. A low hiss filled the air.

“Y-You wouldn’t d-dare,” He choked out.

“Oh, what’s this?” She asked, tilting her head to the side. “Are you...afraid?”

“A-Afraid? You’re still as stupid as ever!” He spat. She grinned.

“Am I?” Her foot slammed against his chest, making his back crash against the floor. The wooden boards snapped under him, making his eyes widen as the blade ad slammed a mere centimeter away from his cheek. In fact, he felt the edge of the blade slice his cheek. A thin line of blood slid down his pale skin.

“Tell me, Father, who’s the one trembling with fear now?”

“Y/n,”

Sho’s soft voice filled the air. She raised her head, turning her gaze to him. He could see her face now that she was in the light. Dark circles stained under her eyes, and her hair was pulled back from her face, a few stray strands falling out. At the sight of her milky left eye, he frowned; it was a much different contrast against the other. The black staining her sclera slowly crept away and the e/c hue overthrew the bright yellow. More snakes crawled from the shadows, washing over Haruno’s body as she stepped away from him.

“Move, Shota,” She said, walking towards him. Confused, he stepped to the side before realizing who she was going towards. Her hands reached out, slender fingers curling around the metal chains on the ceiling. With one swift motion, the chains were snapping and clattering to the ground. She grabbed the metal collar and removed it before freeing him of the rest of his bonds. As soon as his hands were free, they were shooting to her face.

Her back hit the wall, eyes closing as she welcomed the feeling of his rough lips against hers. His hands were everywhere; her face, her shoulders, hips, legs, waist, back, her hair. His lips molded against her, whisking her breath away. Her touch was soft as she placed a cool hand on his cheek. He grabbed the hand, slowly leaving her lips as he released a shaky breath. Her hand wasn’t cold. She wasn’t cold anymore.