❔bad luck much?❔

2 months later...

Sejoh gc:

Hanamaki:
this chats been inactive for
a while

Hanamaki:
hello?
—-

You were in bed watching the final season of AoT and second guessing your life.

You and Iwaizumi arnt on speaking terms.

Oikawa came to your house often to check up on you. You didn't go to school for a while. You didn't feel anything really.

Matsukawa would send you memes. Kyotani would facetime you every night, Oikawa always came with your favorite food. Even though they were suffering, they wanted to make sure you were okay.

Flash back to 2 months ago~

In the hospital waiting room:

"What do you mean rethink everything?!" He yelled in frustration. "I'm saying i need time Hajime! it's all too much for me!"

"Y/n i'm here to help you! your pushing me away because of what Suna said?" He crosses his arms. You were crying, he was on the verge of crying.

"Rin could be dead because of me Hajime! you expect me to be okay with this?!" You yell. He sighs "He's the one to take the hit" You punch his chest out of frustration.

"He had that stupid disease too! because i didn't love him like that! it's my fault he's been hurting all this time! and now he's probably gonna die tonight" You fall to your knees and cry into your hands.

"Baby cmon! he can find someone else! Don't let what he said change our relationship" Iwaizumi says. You sniff and look up at him. "It already has"

You stand up and the doctor comes in the waiting room. "Rintarou Suna?" Everyone stands up. The doctor sighs "He's in a coma"

You sigh and wipe your tears. "Iwaizumi, we need a break. I need to think everything over." You say staring at his tearful red eyes.

He scoffs, "Oh okay. Because someone declares their love for you your just gonna call it quits on us?" He laughs out of sadness and looks at the floor with his arms crossed.

"Why not just break up then?" He stated in a low tone. You look away and he sighs. "See you around, L/n" He walks out of the room with tears coming down his cheeks.

Kyotani stands up and hugs you. Oikawa sighs "Let me talk to Iwa-chan. We've all had a rough day, he's probably just stressed. Take care of y/n" He hugs you then runs to Iwa.

Kyotani sighs and you cry into his chest. "Let me take you home" He whispered as he rubbed your back.

end flashback-

Now you're here, in bed. Not speaking to anyone, skipping school, Suna hasn't woken up.

Why does bad things always happen to you?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

What is it with me and comas?😭

whew this be depressing 💀.

Ik i said i'd take a break but i got this idea just now so i wrote it. When i get more ideas i'll continue writing.

I was originally gonna kill off Iwaizumi and not Suna. But i decided not to kill off Suna :).

Bye 💞