friends

A few days later, you were looking at your old messages on your D.D.D in your room. Specifically, the people who didnt know you got out of Heaven. Some of them still texted you, and were clearly driving themselves crazy over the fact that you were dead. Mostly Zen and Luciel. Mostly Zen.

Hyun
Hey! How are you doing today?

Hyun
Hey, I'm doing rehearsal right now, but I'm taking a break. Just wanted to remind you that you're beautiful! ❤

Hyun
Cutie, I could have sworn I saw you at the grocery store yesterday. It wasnt, but she looked similar to you. She was a bitch, though. She called me a fuck boy 😒

Hyun
You're never going to beleive this! Echo Girl wants to do a show with me!

Hyun
I decided to not do the show with Echo Girl. She started to talk shit about you, so I quit that play we were going to do together.

Hyun
Hi gorgeous ❤ hope you're doing well today.

It was things like that, that he was saying. Day in and day out, he still held onto the hope that you would text back. Then, you looked at Sevens messages.

Computer God
Hey, I miss you.

Computer God
Honestly, I dont think I can wrap my head around the fact that you're ACTUALLY dead.

Computer God
I'll keep you updated on things that happen, if you somehow ever read these.

Computer God
Dude, THE Echo Girl is going to do a musical with Hyun.

Computer God
I dont think it's a good idea, personally:/ I think she has a thing for him, and he wont have it if she try's anything

Computer God
LMFAOOOOOO

Computer God
SHE LEGIT TALKED SHIT ABOUT YOU-

Computer God
"She was just an ugly brute who knew nothing about love! I can make you happy, Zenny!"

Computer God
XD SHE SAID THAT MAJXHEHROSJXJWOA

Computer God
HYUN QUIT THE MUSICAL WITH HER BC OF THAT LMFAO

Computer God
Me and Mammon talked face to face again for the first time since your funeral. He really believes you'll come back, and he has a lot of faith in you...

Computer God
He looked like shit tho-

Computer God
But he has faith. Hes actually giving me faith you'll come back ^^

Computer God
Me and him arent friends, but we arent enemy's anymore. So that's a step I guess.

Computer God
So uhhhh.....

Computer God
SOMEONE FUCKING CAUGHT YOU ON FUCKING TAPE SAYING "IM DEAD, I KNOW" BITCH AKJXJEJDJXBSHXJDJ DSXXNJAJX

Computer God
YIURW BQCK ARENY YIU?1?!?!@?!?!

Computer God
MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU CAN MSJXH3HJSK

Y/n
Hey bitch 😘✌ I'm dead, but I'm back

Computer God
Xmsjhf

Computer God
Makdjcjjemskk sa p

Computer God
EKKDJXBDNSND JUS JSQKDKKCKWMMX.C N A NCJANN NAXNBDJ N S

Y/n
Getting out of Heaven was Hell :(

Computer God
YIURE GPING TO CSLL ME RIGHR FUCKING NOW!!!

The screen changed to a video call from Seven. You accepted and smiled widely, showing your teeth at your best friend and waved at him. He started to sob on camera and had to set his phone down because he was about to drop it.

"Hey, hey, hey!" You giggled "it's ok, calm down! You're my best bitch, now cmon and calm down!"

It took the grown man about two minutes to stop crying. His eyes were bloodshot when he looked at the camera with a thankful smile.

"You- i- .... BITCH!" He laughed loudly "WH- HOLY SHIT! Wait till I tell Hyun about this!"

"Wait, dont!" You laughed "dont tell him, just tell me when his next musical is, so I can surprise him there. He said he'll move on from me if I did that before i died once, and i need this man to move on."

"You..." seven sighed heavily as he looked at the background you had "you're back with Mammon?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, as long as you're happy." He smiled and chuckled "can... i come see you?"

"Yeah, sure." You nodded "when do you wanna come over?"

"Now." He laughed and showed you his bracelet he still had that let him come over to Devildom.

"COME OVER BITCH!" You shouted "I FUCKIN MISS YOU!"

"IM COMIN OVER BITCH!"

he hung up the call, and not even 30 seconds later, a flash appeared in your room, and there stood your best nerdy friend. You jumped off your bed, and hugged him tightly. Luciel didnt wait a second to hug you back.

He pulled away, and just looked at you in awe. His eyes sparkled with pure happiness. You smiled up at him, and he hugged you again.

Mammon walked in your room saying "so I sold one of Satanssssss....."

He trailed off of what he was saying at the sight of you and Seven hugging. You let go of Saeyoung, and let the boys just look at eachother.

"Hey." Seven greeted the demon "you treating her right?"

"Yea." Mammon nodded "you ain't gonna do somethin to try and split us up, right?"

"Nah." Seven shook his head "y/n's happy, so I'm happy."

"Ok." Mammon smiled at the human "glad we're on the same page."

"Me too." Seven smiled back.