Tension of Sorts Chapter Four

The ring of the bell signaled the end of the school day, releasing me from my teacher duties. Though I didn't do much teaching today, after first period I was blanked out. Dazed the rest of the day.

Not that my students cared too much. And thank The Lord for that.

I could barley make out words, and for some students focused on their school work and academic records that wasn't a pleasant thing.

I shakily made my way to my 2012 Chevy Malibu, playing with the keys as I walked down the halls. The students walked pass me in blurs.

I unlocked my car, opening the drivers side door and setting myself in, immediately plugging in my IPhone. Secrets by OneRepublic blared through my speakers.

I rested my head on the head rest, finally feeling another feeling besides paranoia.

The music filled the car and calmed my frigid shook up self.

Nestled under my phone was a yellow piece of note book paper. As I came to a smooth stop at a red light I lifted it up, opening it from it's folded form.

I scanned over it, automatically mentally face palming myself.

"Shit! I was supposed to go to the market!" I groaned reading down the list of items.

-Milk

-orange juice

-carrots

-yogurt

-bread

With an annoyed sigh I turned for the local market. I was still in teacher clothes and heels and was dying to change into sweatpants and a tank top.

I walked in the local market with a dull look painted on my face. As I grabbed a modest sized basket for my groceries I noticed that I had forgotten the grocery list. I mentally face palmed myself as I made my way to the juice/milk section of the store.

"Hello ma'am would you like to try our free deli samples?" A worker called out as I scan for fat free milk. With I polite smile and shake of the head I grabbed my milk and juice and rushed over to the vegetable section.

As I scanned over the carrots intensely, looking for the perfect patch of carrots, a deep chuckle arose from behind me.

A familiar chuckle. An all too familiar chuckle.

"Ah, Jenna! What a pleasing surprise" A heavily accented, slow voice said. Goosebumps formed as I turned to see Harry Styles standing their with an enormous grin. He's such a cupcake.

"Hello Harry. And it's uh, ms.Rae" I replied monotoned. Flashes of the dream flooding my mind. I felt my cheeks get hotter and the grin on Harry's face grow larger.

"But we're out of school now, Jen. Theirs no need to be so formal" Harry said, stepping rather close to me.

"I guess you-uh- have a point" I said breathlessly. "So, what uhm brings you here?"

Smooth Jenna. Real smooth.

Harry noticed how on edge I was and let out another heart fluttering chuckle.

"I'm here to buy Louis some carrots and buy myself some personal items" Harry dragged on the last couple words, emphasizing them. I glanced over to his basket to see two boxes of large sized condoms. I gasped and tried not to react like a teenage girl

I glanced back at Harry who was biting his lip all too seducing.

"Well, uh that's great. Tell you I said hello and have fun with uhm all that" I smiled and grabbed a random bunch on carrots, placing them in my basket.