Disclaimer

Disclaimer: 🐯🐹

Before you read any further please read this. I feel like I should explain a few things.

I know of author's who have had trouble recently and had their accounts either deleted or they have been reported for obscene books, or chapters. Or what have you.

So I wanted to clearly state that the majority of my books are for Adults. And contain graphic descriptions of sexual activity, between male/male and male/female.

My books will contain things such as sexual assault, abortion, depression, bullying, rape, adultery, cheating, miscarriage, vulgar language and adult content. And the majority will include MPreg.

I always try to add a ⚠️ Trigger Warning before to warn readers, but some of my older books may not have it.

They are for Mature Audiences 🔞 and not for young, immature minds who will read, get offended then report what you were already warned about.

All media and fan art I use throughout all my books are not mine and belong to their rightful owners. I use Alot of fan art because I think they are amazing and I respect them.

I try to keep my books a mixture of slight angst and cheerful, fluffy moments. Some are depressing. Depends on my writing mood at the time.

So if you think any of the above will offend you, then please don't bother reading further.

Alot of my books will include the love triangle of TaeJinKook because they are the most fun to write. But, TaeJin is my favorite ship so Jungkook will usually be the bad guy or the broken hearted one. Just a heads up if you're new to my writing.

Also, I don't allow translation of my books. Simply because I don't know the language and I wouldn't know if anything gets changed or lost in translation.

Please don't plagiarize either. I'm not saying people have tried to, but I don't want to see my books somewhere I didn't authorize. Especially when most of my ideas are my own versions of movies, TV shows and MV's. It wouldn't be difficult to recognize my work.

One other thing, I do write alot but I will often have down times with Absolutely No Motivation.

I don't have a set schedule for what or when I will update. But I do update often. Please be patient.

I make lots of mistakes, and some have been pointed out, y'all know who y'all are. 😉 Please ignore them.

I know I have silent readers who have read through my entire book without commenting, or comment throughout the book but never vote. But I would assume you liked it enough to continue reading. So maybe vote on that book. It encourages the author to continue writing and is appreciated.

I know my books are not to everyone's liking, so if you leave after the first chapter, then I understand.

For those who stay and continue reading, I thank you and I appreciate your support.

I love y'all. 🤠
Thank you for your time. 💜