Three

(Please play the MV attached when TaeJin are dancing. ☺️)

As Jin was trying to help his best friend sit on his seat, he saw a couple of guys walking their way.

He then realized that the taller of the two was Jimin's latest main squeeze. The other guy with him was devastatingly stunning.

So much so that he ended up dropping his friend as they drew nearer.

When Jimin finally saw Namjoon, he yelled out, "Joonie!"

And Joon rushes to his side and lifts him off the floor. He then leans down to kiss him as they forget the world around them.

They finally look up and Joonie sits down next to Jimin.

"This is my younger brother Taehyung." He tells them both.

Taehyung shakes Jimin's hand then turns to Jin and shakes his hand too. Their eyes remain on each other for a few seconds.

Tae then takes the opportunity to wrap his other hand over their connected hands. And with a deep, sexy voice says, "It's really good to meet you. My name is Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae."

Jin gulps as he gets slightly hard at the sound of his voice. He mumbles to himself, 'What the hell?'

"Pardon?" Tae asked him.

Jin shakes his head and says, "Uh, I said it was nice meeting you too."

They are still holding hands until Jimin tells Joonie, "I don't think I've properly introduced you to my best friend. This is Kim Seokjin, Jin this gorgeous, tall man is Kim Namjoon."

They then do a small wave to each other as Jin sits back on his seat. And Tae sits down next to him.

As Joonie and Jimin get into their own conversation, Tae looks over at Jin and looks at him up and down. Licking his lips as they travel from the top of his perfectly coiffed hair, down to his long, sexy legs.

Jin can feel his eyes on him and takes a swig of his drink as he looks out onto the dance floor.

Tae notices that he's looking a little nervous, and starts to smirk. He is confident that he will be in his bed by the end of the night. And won't let anyone try to steal his prize away.

So when he sees a tall, handsome guy try to walk past him towards Jin, he grabs his arm and whispers something into his ear.

The guy gives him a look that says, "Come on dude. Are you for real?"

And when Tae stares him down with a stern look, the guy looks at Jin who is looking at both of them confused. And he shakes his head in pity and walks away.

Tae then smiles to himself and looks around at the crowd. Jin is frowning at him, cause he's sure those two exchanged some words regarding him and he doesn't like it.

He then leans closer to Tae and asks him, "What did you say to that guy about me?"

Tae played the innocent and replied, "I didn't say anything about you. Why would you think that?"

Jin sat straight back in his seat and with narrowed eyes glared at Tae before looking away.

"Jinnie, I'll be on the dance floor with Joonie. Ok" Jimin tells him as he holds on tight to Joonie's arm.

Jin smiles as he watches them walk away. His friend is so cute and adorable standing next to the tall, handsome silver haired man.

As they're dancing, Jimin rests his hands around his neck and twirls Joonie's long hair in between his fingers. His smile is unwavering and he looks really happy.