Tentacle fun 🍋🍋🍋

Lemon chapter

"ok I'm ready..." Gradient said as crescent nodded, crescent moved his tentacles on gradient body. Suddenly the tentacles moved on here own as they quickly moved around his body and bones, gradient only had on crescent's t-shirt and some small shorts, he didn't have is eco body on, so it was just is soul and pure bones. Gradient sat firmly on crescent's lap, holding Crescents hands tightly a little bit scared since this was his first time using tentacles. This wasn't the first time having sex no- gradient is a freak in bed- and can be hella of horny.

Gradient gasp as he felt a tentacle started to rub his pelvis bone, he let out moans that got more louder soon gradient started making some face but he quickly bit his lip (?) To hold back his moans as his body shivered feeling his body Silk?

"you good grai?"Crescent Asked blushing looking at gradient so exotic, gradient just nodded suddenly he let out a big moan " ah! Mh~ c-cres-cent! Ah~" gradient moaned as he let go of crescent hands  and lead down wrapping his hands around crescent neck, letting out moans as loud has he could because he was safe because he was home alone and he would be able to know if his parents were coming home and also crescent could sence auras so he would know if someone was coming into the home.

Gradient was moaning crescent named enjoying ever touch and movement from his tentacles, crescent felt his pants tightened up as he got very turned on, suddenly gradient moaning stopped turning into muffled sounds, crescent quickly looked back as he saw a tentacle was inside gradients mouth moving up and down into his mouth the tentacles trying to go more deep into his mouth every time crescent quickly moved it.

"ha... Your tentac-les have a m-ind ah~ of there own huh?" Gradient said as he hugged onto crescent tentacle giving it a little kiss teasing crescent, crescent was just put of his face completely teal (I think that's his blush). Gradient smile sitting down just noticing crescent friend.

Gradient said nothing as he just went down on his knees and as he pulled down crescent pants revealing his hard dick, Gradient gave it a kiss and a small lick putting soon making his three Tongues (I don't know if he has more) giving crescent a sloppy blow job, soon bobbing his head up and down, almost choke a bit, crescent had always had to deal when gradient went over hill, get  a bit extra when he's horny.

Crescent was about to stop gradient but suddenly his tentacles wanted something else as he they all went down to gradient quickly went inside gradients shirt ripping it apart, gradient was surprised as he lift his hands chest as he looked down, just realized his eco body was one he had a small chest and a normal waist, gradient is still just a teen so hes still underdeveloped. Crescent had a small blush and suddenly his tentacles picked gradient up  quickly placed him on his lap, the tentacle placed the tip inside gradient, Gradient was about to ask something but crescent just said fuck it.

Crescent quickly grabbed gradient by the hip pushing him down, soon quickly moved up and down grunting inside just ramming into gradient, "ah! Mh~ Cr- s-slo-w~ oh fuck me! Fa-ast-er! Cres~" gradient yelled feelings so filled As crescent trusted his big dick into gradient little pussy (...wth)  crescent just grunted so much quicker and hard so give the force of an animal, crescent bit into gradient shoulder, "fu-k why you so! Tigh-t ah! Grr-" crescent moaned into the his shoulder slowly losing his balance, "cres ah! Cum in me! F-ill me up! Mh~ I wan-t to hav-e your chil-dre-n fuck!!" gradient yelled, Crescent had a look as he tackled gradient to the the bed going in doggy style, soon digging into gradient tighs, crescent felt himself to dick ready to go and cum but just realized how young he was and even tho he would cum inside him there too young, crescent quickly pulled out, gradient had his ass drop soon feeling crescent cum spout out on his ass, both crescent and gradient were heavily breathing as he crescent was still cum on gradient ass.

"g-od... Aw~ my ass Hurst..." Gradient said sitting up his body, as he looked back. "sorry... God your so luck I didn't cum into you-" crescent said as he hugged gradient moving him around giving gradient a small kiss on his cheek. "well~ one day I'll have your children..." gradient said putting his hands on crescent neck, crescent just chuckled as he hugged gradient tighter, gradient laughed as well soon giving crescent a kiss.

Suddenly crescent jumped up as he felt a negative aura come from a portal and gradient soon felt the present of his dad (error) show here. Both crescent and gradient jump running around trying to get dressed.

"Yo gradient?! I'm back! Gradient..?" Error said as he walked up the stairs looking for gradient or anyone In the house, error walked to gradient room as he opened the door he walked into his son room as he saw him and crescent playing cards both looked extremely sweaty? "you guys ok?" Error ask looking at both of them knowing something happened.

"yeah fine its just this card game is getting intense..." Gradient said as he tried not to move too much because he had his ripped cum Standied ripped pants under him.

And then went error left they took a shower together.

Made a good lemon for them! (I think)

Any request?