A kings love

Requested by: SnowSteely

Hi... king crescent x butler gradient... lets do it!
(It was orginally a maid but...)

(Also warning this has some /fluff)

Gradient was running down the hall holding onto the dinner tray in his hands trying to make it to thier kings room, this isnt the frist time our boy gradient messed up being late. And its a miracle that gradient haven't been fired already (i wonder).

Gradient finally got to the kings door as he quickly knocked it hoping he was still in his time.

"Come in gradient?"  Gradient smiled happily  as he open the door to see his king. To be fair crescent didnt look happy but, gradient could easily tell crescent wasn't mad at him but by something else.

Gradient went up to crescents desk as he place the dinner for his crescen- I! Mean his king.

"What wrong crescent?" Gradient said as he gave crescent his food.

"Gr... its not bad i just got into a fight with my cousin lux" gradient stop pausing for a good moment as he gave a confused/suprised look to crescent, crescent noticed as he looked back at him. "Whats wrong?" He asked taking a sip from his drink.

"I...? I just? I didnt know you and queen lux were related?"

"Yeah... me neither but our dads are brothers and both of them left the kingdom to there oldest child"

"Oh? I would never think that you too were related you both seem so diffrent?"

"Hehe~ i dont fault you"

"So what were you fighting about?"

"Cant say it more of family than anything"

Gradient made a oh with his mouth as  he nodded,

"Anyway that should be good..."

"Gradient could you sit down?"

Gradient looked confused but nodded, as he looked around the room to find himself a chair to sit on suddenly gradient felt a tenticale wrap on his hand, gradient jump a little as he looked at crescent, crescent was making a small gesture on his lap singaling gradient to sit on it.

Gradient felt a little blush creep up his face but just brushed up as he walked over and sat in the kings lap?! Talk about werid stories.

"I have a question for you?" Crescent ask has placed his hand on gradient tight. Gradient felt is body tence up his face a good of green.

"Yes sir?"

"Have you ever loved someone?"

"Wha-"

"You know...like someone?"

"Yes... someone but why are you asking this?"

"Well i cant say too much but both our parents were telling me and lux that would need to find a partner to contiund ruleing... and?"

"Sorry..."

"Yeah...um crescent can you stop moving so much your cramping my leg...heh"

"Sorry this tux is a bit tight fit"

"Ah- you can leave now? oh and before you go"

Crescent got up as he grabbed a envelop from his draw.

"Your  brother sent this?" Crescent gave gradient a envelop.

"Oh thank~ well see you later my crescent" gradient started walking away not fully relizing what he just said.

Crescent said nothing as he sat back down at his desk...

What was i thinking?! Why did i tell him to sit on my lap, his ass was on me! And did he just call me his...

God! Now i know what my mother meant when she said "feelings are complicated"

Alright done!

Anymore request?