Chapter Six - The Closet

We stand together and he shoots me one of those sexy smiles that always make my heart skip a beat. I give him a shy smile back as normal. We walk to the closet together in silence.

As soon as the door clothes behind him, he turns to me and says,  "I'm so glad it was me and you instead of some other random chick. No one is as awesome and hot as my best friend." He gave me a lil wink.

My jaw dropped and my heart stopped for a minute. Did Danny, the guy of my dreams, just call ME hot. He looked at me with concern because I was so in shock.

"You ok there, Linkin Park?" Danny said to me worried. (He has always called me Linkin Park because it's my favorite band.)

I blinked a few times and replied in a hushed voice, " Did you just call me hot?"

Danny stared at me for a minute and smiled. (Damn, his smile's hot.) Then he said to me, " Yeah, I did. I've always thought you were hot, gorgeous, every possible compliment in the world. You are my world."

Tears started forming in my eyes and I was in shock. I replied, "You're my world too. I've been in love with you since the beginning."

Danny's eyes lit up. "You have?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes I have," I replied as a tear trickled down my cheek.

He stepped closer to me. My breath was caught in my throat. I had to look up to see in his gorgeous blue eyes. He gently wiped the tear from my cheek and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him, and he whispered in my ear, "Will you be my girl?"

My heart sped up so fast I swore he could feel it. I said in a shaky voice, "Yes, Danny. I'll be your girl"

He leaned down and kissed me so sweetly. His lips were my new heaven. Just as his lips left mine a knock came from behind the closed door. Our timed 7 minutes in heaven were over, but I knew this wasn't the end of our lil heaven....