Chapter Three - The First Surprises

As Ms. Perfect went into the dark closet with King geek, Alyson, Ms. Perfect's best friend, cringed as she started the timer. We all sat around talking and trying to guess what was happening in there.

7 minutes later....

Alyson went up and knocked on the door to signal their 7 minutes was up. We waited a minute and then two, and then Alyson knocked again.

Mrs. Perfect yelled out, "Give me a second to finish buttoning up my shirt!"

Everyone stopped their conversations and just stared at the closest with jaws dropped. A minute later Ms. Perfect walked out with her lipstick smeared off her lips and her clothes not perfectly neat like normal. Following her out was King geek with lipstick marks all over his face, and and a huge goofy grin. All the other geeks congratulated him for getting somewhere with her, while all her friends questioned her about what just happened in there. She blew them off like it was no big deal.

Next it was Alyson's turn and she ended up with her boyfriend. We all know how far that went. After that I started getting nervous because there was two people standing (actually sitting) between me and spinning that bottle. The next two went. One was a jock who made out with a cheerleader that no one can remember. She's just another one of the preps. Then my best friend James was up. He got hooked up with another dude which was no big deal because James is gay, and just by luck the guy he ended up with was gay too. They seemed to be rather happy after they came out of the closest, but I was freaking out because unfortunately it was my dreadful turn...