𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

day two

Jade wake up. She wished, this was all a stupid nightmare, but everything was real, the weather wasn't good, Jade was in a Fatin's sweatshirt, but she was still freezing. Everyone had someone there,  a close friend, family or just a familiar face from school. Jade was completely alone now. Rachel was awake, their eyes met for a short moment, she was angry, Jade too, she knew that Rachel was taking all her anger out on the younger sibling, all of us wanted to blame someone for this. Jade looked around, someone's eyes were open and someone was still closed.

"Hey dude." Dot tried to talk to Fatin.

"Rise and shine, we're in hell." Dot called to everyone, and the rest awoke from some sleep, Jade stretched her legs.

"Damn, my whole body hurts." Jade said, and the others nodded.

"Fatin.." Dot shaked with the girl.

"What the fuck, I was sleeping." girl shouted wrapped in her fur.

"Well, I thought you were dead, dick." Jade smiled a little at the situation.

"Seven, eight ..." Shelby looked around, counting the girls. "people we're missing a person."

"Leah" Rachel saw the figure walking towards them, Jade turned in that direction and really saw her with scared face and something in her hand.

"It's Jeanette's." she was talking about a phone, her eyes were on Jade, something was wrong.

......

They moved back closer to the grave so Leah could explain everything to them.

"It was in her pocket.. I heard it ringing, but it didn't seem real, not that anything does anymore and I.." she looked at them in fear, Jade cross arms on her chest "so I followed the sound and I.."

"You frisked a dead body." Dot finished. Leah nodded and the others were silent.

"When I finally dragged it out of the pocket, it died in my hands.." "the weirdest part is that this is her second phone, the other one we lost in the water, but this.. this is entirely different one. " Leah said.

Leah think it's suspicious, as Jade did, Fatin took the phone in her hands and examined it from all sides.

"It is kinda sketchy phone." she finally said.

"So what exactly we tryna say here??" Shelby called and suggested it's bullshit.

"I mean.." Jade took the phone from Fatin "it doesn't looks like a normal teenager's phone."

"So she had two phones, that's not that crazy.. Jeanette wasn't just in shock, you know, she was dying." Shelby rolled her eyes at Jade.

"But she could have told us something, it's just like one fucking word." Jade was still thinking about the girl that could saved them.

Rachel spat at the grave and the others looked at her and stepped away a little so she couldn't do something to them.

"Fuck" she said.

"This is still understandable." Jade defend the dark girl who still looked at her with the same angry face.

"Sorry" she got out of her trance "but fuck her, she forgot.. it could be our only way out." exclaimed Rachel.

"Yeah" Jade whispered and cleched her hands into fists.

"Okay" her breathing slowly calmed and she focused on Leah.

"But why didn't you wake us up?" she asked, and Jade already knew it wasn't good between the girls.

Rachel yelled at Leah and the others were startled.