𝚠𝚒𝚗

day one

Jade's senses were slowly returning. Her whole body hurts, water was splashing into her face. She felt the water lifted her up and finally began to waking her up. She only heard a splashes of water.

She opened her eyes and she was almost blind by the sun.

"What the fuck." she whispered, sitting and staring at her poor body. Everything was fine expect right shoulder from which red liquid flowed.

She removed the wet, sticky hair from her eyes and examined the wound. It's just a scratch. So she took the water in her hands and washed hurt place properly.

Jade sat for a moment, expecting the shock that had not come yet. Nobody was around. She got up, legs were weak, her brain spunand, her vision was blurry. She try to move. She was wet and getting cold. She walked for a long time before she finally heard screams.

"Is there anybody else?!" from a distance Jade saw the familiar ponytailed girl, screaming in fear at some girl almost underwater, it was Leah. Jade ran as fast as she could. The girl with short hair dragged Jeanette ashore, and the screaming brunette yelled her friend's name Martha and ran to her, Martha yelled back her stupid name, Jade's eyes widened because of it.

"I thought it was just a coincidence of names." Jade said.

When Jade was near to exhausted Leah, she hugged her. Leah was the only one Jade had normal conversation with and only one who feels like teenager. Leah's arms were awkwardly around her but in the end they accepted smaller girl carefully.

When Jade realized what she did, she moved away, looking for her missing friend. But there is just ten girls.

"Hey" Jade addressed the girl who was dealing with Jeanette. "have you seen any other girl?" she asked cautiously so as not to point out anything. Short-haired just shook head. Jade was still waiting for some explanation. Everything what happened on the plane went so fast, so unexpected. She sat down in the sand and buried her hands in it.

"She is not breathing!" short-haired yelled.

"You're pumping, like double time." Rachel said, Jade registred her name from her twin Nora when they argued.

"Actually compressions can be too fast if they're not deep enough." Nora pointed out.

"Dude slow down!" Rachel raised her voice again, making the atmosphere uncomfortable.

Suddenly all other girls were around, still arguing about Dot's fast compressions, Jade had time to scanned all the girls, so she saw Shalifoe. She blinked a few times before she realized this isn't a dream.

"I didn't understand what she was doing here." Jade told agents.

"Who knows CPR?" girl with cargo pants asked them, they all raised their heads and they looked at each other.

"Well, that's really strange." for the first time Jade spoke in front of everyone.

"Yeah" she listened from the Leah's side.

Dot continued with her compression, she repeated it with the same fast, but deeper this time. The others were losing hope, but in the end Jeanette spat out water, opened her eyes and gave Dot a big smile and hug.

......

Some of the girls is collecting their drinks, while others were sitting on the rock, recovering from some shocks.