Sanctum

" Is it beautiful? It is in my dreams

" Is it beautiful? It is in my dreams. I hope we do better there, I hope your lives there will be as happy as mine has been. Be the good guys. May we meet again."

"May we meet again." Everyone said

Bellamy, Clarke, Murphy, Jordan, Emori, Echo, Raven, Shaw, Abby and Thea were standing at the bridge all looking at the window at the new planet.

Murphy looked back at Thea then looked down at her leg and saw there was a device with a green light strapped to the side of her left leg.

Bellamy stepped forwards and said, "I know this is a lot to process, take an hour meet in the mess. We need to game this out."

Clarke nodded and said, "Guy's we survived. Monty made sure of it."

"Now we get our humanity back." Abby said

Raven scoffed and said, "Some of us never lost it." She then turned and walked out of the room

Shaw looked over to Thea and she nodded for him to go after her, Shaw nodded and walked after Raven.

. . . . .  .

Thea, Murphy, Emori, Echo and Bellamy were sitting on a table in the mess hall.

"I haven't missed this stuff." Thea said as she looked down at the bowl of Algae in front of her.

Murphy nodded, "At least it hasn't put anyone in a coma yet."

Clarke then walked over to the group, Bellamy saw her and said, "You seen Raven or Shaw?"

Emori looked up and said, "You know the people you handed over to the enemy to be tortured."

"Oh, for Clarke we call that a Tuesday." Murphy said

"Easy, she did the right thing in the end." Echo said

Clarke looked over to Murphy and said, "No I haven't seen them." She then walked over and sat down beside Abby who wasn't eating her food

A few minutes later Raven and Shaw walked into the mess hall hand in hand, "What did we miss?" Raven asked

"Nothing, take a seat." Bellamy said