Sleeping Giants

"Boys and girls meet Eligius IV

"Boys and girls meet Eligius IV." Raven said as they flew towards the Eligius ship.

Emori looked onto the screen and read what she saw, "Powering a better tomorrow."

"Must be a mining ship." Thea said

Harper looked confused as she said, "Mining in space."

Monty nodded and said, "I've heard stories. Missions sent to mine asteroids or search for habitable planets but that was a hundred years ago."

Bellamy then spoke up saying, "They got back somehow means they must have fuel."

On the screen they saw just how big the Eligius ship was, Raven looked impressed as she said, "Well, now there's a ship with a story to tell."

Thea looked over to the screen as they flew past and said, "It looks like one of the engines was destroyed."

Raven nodded and said, "At least the Hap is still rotating. that rotation means they have gravity. Sorry love birds no zero G space sex."

Thea rolled her eyes and said, "There, there's the docking bay."

"I hate to ask this now, but what if they're still inside?" Monty asked

Echo sighed and said, "We've been through this, if they were still inside and saw a foreign ship trying to board them they would shoot us out of the sky."

"Ok commencing operation uninvited guests. Firing thrusters in 3,2,1." Raven said, once she finished counting she pressed a button and the pod jolted as the thruster turned on, "Emori as soon as I line us up with the hap, it's all yours on my mark."

Emori looked at her screen and said, "Okay, we're in alignment."

"The Nav is yours, it's just like the simulator." Thea said

Emori nodded, "Copy that."

From the back of the pod Murphy spoke up saying, "Grounders don't say copy that."

"This one does initiating docking sequence." Emori said as she pushed a few buttons

Murphy sighed and said, "We are so screwed."