Boscha x She/Her pronouns reader

Okay, so the 3rd chapter celebrating 1k+ reads (3.2k read so far!!! ^ ^ )
Is still delayed, so I am making this chapter as a filler chapter until I finish the 3rd Part. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Hey Luz, wait up!" 
Y/N huffed as she sped down the hallway, waving her arms frantically to get her friend's attention. 

"Oh! Hey, Y/N what's up?"
Luz smiled her bright smile and slung a friendly arm around Y/N's shoulders.

"Oh, nothing much! I had a test or two this morning, but I think I did pretty well!"
Y/N smile faltered as she saw Boscha whip her head around to whisper to her group. 
"Um, yeah." She said, not really invested in the conversation anymore. She stared at the group of pretty girls across the hall, trying to at least read their lips as best she could. However, Boshca decided to point at her, make a joke, and smirk at her as the girls all snickered. Y/N huffed, trying her best to talk to Luz, but she froze when she heard a familiar voice say her name. Y/N Grabbed Luz's arm and ran at full speed down the hallway, Gus and Willow following behind them. 

"Y/N! Y/N, Slow down!" Willow yelled, finally managing to stop her and grab a panting Gus.
(poor flag baby isn't built for speed-)

"Hold on! We're almost there I promise!" Y/N yelled, dragging them behind her into an old classroom. She sighed as she shut the door, sliding down it and sitting on the floor. She opened her arms for a hug and her friends didn't hesitate to give her one. 

"I'm sorry. Boscha just hasn't quit making fun of me all week. She even drew on my locker and-"
Y/N sobbed, hugging her knees to her chest. 

"Hey, it's okay. You know, she actually has a gigantic cr-" Gus didn't finish his sentence as Luz elbowed him in the ribs, chuckling nervously. 

"What Gus Means to say is that she has a huge ego and is probably just feeling threatened by you!" She says, as I see Willow rolling her eyes. 

They're obviously lying and I wanted to ask what's really going on, but I didn't get the chance. 

"We gotta go!" Luz yells, trying (and failing) to act normal as she grabs the other 2 by the arm and bolts. I get up to go after her, but someone opening the door ends up hitting me in the head. 

I hiss with pain as I fall to the floor. 

"Oh crap! Sorry, Y/N!" A girl says, sticking her arm out to help me up. 

"It's fine! Really, probably just a bump." With one eye closed, I guess I didn't realize who was helping me because as soon as I got a clear view of her, I stumbled back, my face burning red. 

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT! I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I SWEAR!
T W T

Anyways, I'll probably upload a part 2 to this later on, but I have a busy few weeks ahead of me. 

SO go follow:  JaydenBridges5 (One of the BEST friends EVER) and read their first chapter!

I'll see you all later, and don't hesitate to leave requests!!!

(For all non-TOH requests, go check out my Multi-Fandom oneshots book and leave one there!)