Chapter Twenty-Seven: New life

I don't know what happened because I was dead but, the next thing I remember was waking up at the Scrapyard, where Bumblebee's team stays. Knockout and Ratchet were checking my vitals and things like that. I was alive! After helping me to walk, taught me how to transform and gave me some Energon, I went to find Optimus because he had disappeared somewhere. I found him in his robot form at the back of the Scrapyard. He wasn't facing me. I think I know how to get his attention so he instantly knows it's me.

'Away we will go and every day we will grow a little closer,' I sang

'And closer,' Optimus turned to me

'And closer.'

'And closer.'

'And closer.'

'And closer and closer and closer all the time.'

Optimus hugged me. I hugged back. I'm not leaving ever again. That night, we did something called Spark Bonding so now we're married as Cybertronions and we can feel each others emotions and we saw each others memories. A few years later, we moved to Cybertron. We had some more children and watched them grow and live their lives. We would always visit our children back on Earth including our grandchildren. But I'm just glad that I can spend the rest of my life with the bot who tamed me so many years ago and watch our family grow bigger every day. That's all I ever wanted. And I'm satisfied with the outcome.

~Fin~