Chapter 1

Can anybody hear me?
Or am I talking to myself
My mind is running empty
In this search for someone else
Who doesn't look right through me
Can anybody tell me why
I'm lonely like a satellite

Since his birth, he's been slowly driven insane. Yes, he loved his parents to death. Literally, he killed them.

This is Napoleon Sowachowski, or Sock. He wasn't a normal kid, he murdered his parents in his sleep, normally people would freak out having just sleep murdered they're parents, but not Sock. What uneased him most was what he had to do next.

*3 years in the future*

"C'mon Jonathan, you'll never be truly alive til your dead!" Sock yelled up to his companion. "FUCK YOU SOWACHOWSKI!" Sock chuckled at his small prank, then he hid in the fridge knowing Jonathan would go to get a sandwich sometime. Not much longer, a very wet (AN: You fucking pervs >:3) Jonathan came down and opened the fridge.

"Hey, hot stuff, see anything you like?" Sock flirted, pointing at himself. "Why are you still here?" Jonathan replied, closing the fridge. "The real question Jonathan, is why are you still here." Sock smirked. "Because you suck at your job." Sock felt actual hurt at that remark. "Is that really... do you think I suck at my job?"

You see, Sock has had a crush on Jonathan since he saw the blonde teen with those blue/grey eyes. He wasn't any where near what he wanted to be. He was demon sent from Sat-... I mean Mesisopheles to get Jonathan Combs, a now seventeen year old boy to kill himself. Now he stands in Mesisopheles's office to ask a favor.

"I want to be human." Sock pronounced to the man.

(HAHA CLIFF HANGA, SORRY BUT I WILL UPDATE ONCE I GET 1 VOTE)