02「new apartment smell」

"Okay!"

"Okay!"

You say into your cellphone.

"I only want you to join me if it's at your convenience, (Y/N)-san. Don't allow me to burden you."

"It's no burden, Wakatoshi-san. I want to spend some more time with you." You respond quickly.

"... I want to spend some time with you as well. Will you meet me at the gates?" He asks, and you begin to nod before realizing that you're on the phone.

"Yes, I will. Just give me fifteen minutes." You say, and a grin emerges on your face, hearing his response; some quality time with each other. There is nothing that you want more, and you are joyed to hear that he feels the same.

"Okay. I'll see you then." He says, and the call ends shortly after.

You notice Sanae's gaze follow you as you bound back and forth across your side of the room, looking for certain things that you'd like to put in your tiny backpack.

"Where are you and Ushijima-san going?" She says before turning her direction back to her phone.

"I'm going to visit Wakatoshi-kun's new apartment with him," you respond, paying no mind to the surprised expression that has just appeared on her face.

"New apartment? I don't see any point in moving out of the dorms now; the school year is almost over."

"Well, it's in preparation for his work after high school," you explain, "he's been recruited by the Schweiden Adlers based in Tokyo."

"Ah, he's going pro, is he?" Sanae responds, and you smile at her.

"What about you, you mentioned before that you were going to Tohoku University," Sanae continues, and you nod.