Character Design

"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."
-President Snow, in The Hunger Games

⇠✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧⇢

A/n: I'm going to have (Y/N) have a specific appearance, because, yes, she IS related to Hawks. If you are uncomfortable with this, feel free to make her look like whatever you wish instead. Thanks!

Name: (Y/N) Takami (Hero name: Falcon)

Age: 18

Birthday: 01/01 (January 1st)

Height: 5'2

Hair color: Silver

Hair length: Shoulder length

Wing color: Silver (Look at the image of the silver feather above)

Eye color: Green

Skin color: Ivory

Mother: Tomie Takami

Father: Unknown

Brother: Keigo Takami (Hero name: Hawks)

Quirk: Fierce Wings

How it works: It grants (Y/N) a pair of large, feathery wings.

These wings allow her to fly, and she can telekinetically manipulate each individual feather with ease, enabling her to harden them into a blade-like state and/or shoot them as projectiles, as well as control their speed and trajectory.The feathers are considerably strong; with just a single feather she is capable of carrying a medium-sized object, such as a rock or a human being, as well as use multiple feathers to carry larger objects. With her many feathers, she is easily able to carry multiple loads at once. She can also feel the vibrations in the air through them in a manner similar to echolocation, allowing her to sense people's locations.As (Y/N) sheds more feathers, her wings gradually shrink, impairing her ability to fly. When she loses all her feathers, it takes at least two days for them to grow back, which can be a considerable drawback. The biggest weakness of Fierce Wings is fire, as it can burn (Y/N)'s feathers, severely impairing her mobility.