Chapter 23

*•*

Tama ba narinig ko? Did I just heard my name?

Talia curled her lip when blair's name was mentioned, the disapproval on her face is evident while blair still couldn't believe she made it that miracle have to push her forward

She pause for a moment as she took a deep breath before smiling confidently at the crowd

The screams, whistles, and clapping of everyone from the crowd are intense as it turned defeaning just by the sight of the new pledges standing in front of them but not everyone shares the same enthusiasm with talia just scowling at blair before walking off.

*•*

After the announcement, agad nagtungo ang apat sa bleachers kung saan nakaupo si samantha.

Mukhang paalis na sila kian ng magtungo ang mga ito sa pwesto ni samantha but before doing so, kian and ambrose congratulated the girls first bago tuluyang umalis with ambrose seems like he was in a hurry, agad din itong sumunod kay dylan na nagmamadaling umalis ng makita si blair. Dire diretso lang ito ng hindi manlang nginingitian si blair.

Is it just me or he's avoiding me?

Blair just brushed her thoughts away as she decided on not paying attention to it.

Tumayo naman at niyakap isa isa ni samantha ang mga kaibigan, congratulating them along the way.

They were all so happy about it as they remembered something.

Agad binaling ng lahat ang attensyon kay miracle, wondering if she's okay.

"Whaaaat?" Miracle said it like she was about to laugh

Judging her reaction, it seems like she wasn't affected by what happened.

"Ano ba tinitingin tingin niyo diyan? You guys are being so weird. I decided to join just 'cause I'm bored," She said in a calm manner.. "That's all."

They all went silent when natalie shouts.."Group hug!!!"

"What about, No?" Alisa protested but they all hugged anyway, squishing her in the process

The look of disgust on alisa's face is everything as they all laughed at her reaction

*•*

It's been a long day and blair is lying on the bed with a phone on her hand

I haven't checked the website yet. Maybe I should do it now?

And that's what she did, after a lot of typing, finally ay nabuksan niya na rin ang  website na pinag uusapan ng lahat.

Pagkabukas niya sa nasabing website, ay agad bumungad sa kanya ang 'Create your own profile'

Since she's too lazy for now, napagdesisyonan nito na hanapin muna kung saan nakalagay ang nasabing rankings and gossips.

Where the fuck is that shit located?

After trying to find it, she then realized that she needs to create a profile first.

Fuck my lazy ass. I should have done that earlier

When her profile's already done, tska lamang lumitaw ang rankings and gossips sa itaas ng home page ng nasabing website.

She clicks on the latest gossips, everything is all about what happened earlier at the football field as she keeps on scrolling, she then noticed that someone uploaded a stolen photo of her during her first frat party.