Successor of the Lilien-Clan

War of Love Chapter 1

The setting sun painted the sky with a glowing tint of orange, while the shadows lengthened across the land. Shuan would probably have marvelled at this spectacle of nature ; except he couldn't see much of it anymore. A crimson flower was blossoming on his abdomen, where the unrelenting blade of his opponant had pierced the flesh. Shuan took a step forward, but his whole body began to shake again. A coughing fit brought him to his knees and more blood spilled from his mouth. As his vision faded, he suddenly felt a pressure on his hand. With the last bit of strength and determination he tried, he reached for his sword. He was about to swing it when his movement was stopped by a recognizable voice.

"It's okay, I'm here", it said.

Shuan turned around. Through his obscured vision, he could only distinguish Shu Yu's ash colored eyes and his afflicted smile.

Shuan brushed his finger against his friend's thumb, unable to move another inch of his body. Then he gave in to his exhaustion.

The last thing he heard was his friend's excruciating screams.

Shu Yu began to shake Shuan and called his name frantically. Since he didn't know what to do, he scratched healing runes in Shuan's body, gave him all the healing potions he still had with him and tried to donate his blood to him because he knew they were of the same blood type.
But none of this brought Shuan back to consciousness.

Shu Yu had vowed never to feel anything for another person again after his family, from the Lilien-Clan, was deviously slashed and mutilated, until his life was saved by a man whom he would despise under normal circumstances for his cheerful manner.

Shu Yu gently stroked his friend's hair and burst into tears. He grabbed him and shouted his name.

"We have to get him out of here! Come on! If we don't go now then we can't do anything for him or for us!"
Lieng a childhood friend of Shuan hold out his hand to them from his horse. "Come on now or don't you want to save him?"
With an effort, Shu Yu lifted Shuan onto Lieng's horse.
"I'm taking him to the ocean sect there we still have allies. I want you to come there, I'll take care of him in the meantime and send his clan a message about his condition "
Shu Yu nodded weakly.
"We still managed everything but we have to act quickly" Lieng whipped his mare around and galloped west toward the coast.

Shu Yu stood there as if frozen, his hair was blowing in the wind and his white Robe soaked in his friend's blood weighed on him as heavy as lead.
He stared at the sun and eyed her to be able to remember exactly how she looked at that moment.
Until he felt a blade on his neck.
"I'll get rid of you bastards who are contesting my rule!" "I managed to stab your beloved Demon king and now you will follow him to hell you filthy traitor to your blood! "

Shu Yu started to smile .. his eyes began to glow and the corners of his mouth twitched vigorously. He turned to FengHan the leader of the Fire- Sect who attacked him and laughed.
He laughed out loud.

Uncertainty spread across FenHan's face. "Do you think it's funny to die you sick pig?"
"You just gave me a reason to kill you .. and that's what I live for." Shu Yu replied with a refreshing joy in his voice and tore out FengHan's heart with one blow.

The leader of the fire sect slumped lifelessly.

With the heart in the right hand , Shu Yu stepped calmly back to the battlefield to kill everyone who had injured his friend. He was a kind man, but this time there would be no survivors..

"What happened?" Meiming looked wide-eyed at her brother Lieng holding Shuan's motionless body in his hands.

"The Fire-Clan now has someone who can summon the undead, we got attacked ambushed while we were on our way back to the Forest-Clan, and FengHan has shredded Shuan. Help me to cure him Shu Yu has done good preparatory work. But that's not enough, he's still losing too much blood."
Meiming ran to get water, towels and a sewing kit. She stopped the bleeding, cleaned the wounds and prepared everything to sew up the cuts.