WEIRD

Flora POV:

I woke up really tired to the sound of the door knocking in my room. When I opened my door I saw mom there  she didn't even look a tad bit tired. She said me to go change  I nodded and went to go take a shower, after that I changed into a white drawstring side white crop with some blue jeans and black doc martens. I let my hair loose.

I went to my parents room to see my mom tying her  blonde hair up in a ponytail

I went to my parents room to see my mom tying her  blonde hair up in a ponytail. When she heard the door being opened, she looked at me and smiled I looked around and didn't see dad. When mom saw me looking for dad she said that he was taking a shower. When she finished her ponytail she came up to me and sat next to me "So that dads not here right now I'm going to give you a pop quiz". I groaned, my mom always gave this pop quiz where she asks me questions about herself and dad and if I get all of them right I will get 2 cents so I guess that's a bonus " Okay start" I said.

"Okay. First question what is my full name?"
"Your full name is Hazel Charleston  Nash"
"Good-"
Just then Dad came out of the shower. He was all dressed up in a shirt and jeans.
"Let me guess ,your mom was giving you a "pop quiz".
He used air quotes while saying pop quiz.
I tried my hardest to suppress my laughter but I just couldn't control it.
" Okay, okay stop making fun of me let's get going to the airport or else we will be late" Mom said raising her hand.
I replied with an "okay" and left the room to my room. When I reached my room I took my phone and checked the notifications and saw there was about 120 messages in the group. I checked the messages and replied to some of them, then went to Instagram and saw Crystal Pahmón has posted a new photo I liked it, then scrolled down liking some other pictures here and there. Then I opened TikTok and watched many Tiktok's after that I just layed down on the bed and thought about many questions that just bugs me, like:
Why was I put up for adoption?
What's my real family name?
Do I have another name like, I dunno Adriana or something?
What's my mother's name?
My father's name?
Do I have any siblings?
Ugh there are just waaaaaaaay too many questions for my head to handle. Ugh.
A ding from my phone jolt me awake from my thoughts.  I saw that Eric has just texted me before I could read it someone knocked on the door, when I opened it I saw mom there. She said it was time to get going.

When I reached the lobby I saw dad talking to a pretty lady who was wearing a red outfit with red heels and red lipstick and red eyeshadow. She was completely red. I looked around the room and saw someone. That person whoever it was, was wearing a large brown coat and a brown hat. I didn't understand why someone would be wearing such an outfit at this weather. It was burning hot. I saw a peak of blonde hair falling from through the hat. The lady was looking at her phone, her face was hidden. I looked more closely and saw that the lady was pretty young around the age of 13-15 her head turned up a little bit and I saw her turning her phone my way, after that she just left.
"Weird" I whispered.
"Come honey, we should get going" My mom called out.
"Coming" I yelled back.