IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING.

Flora POV:

I was shocked at how early I woke up today considering it was a Saturday. Today me, my mom and dad were going to Maldives. I quickly took a shower and changed into an outfit (outfit below).

I went downstairs for a cup of coffee then went back upstairs to pack some dresses and stuff

I went downstairs for a cup of coffee then went back upstairs to pack some dresses and stuff. After packing I decided to go and help mom. But when I went downstairs I saw mom had already finished everything,( packing, chores etc:).
So I decided to go and scroll through tik tok. I saw many tik toks of Stormy Pahmón, so let me explain the celebrity family of Pahmón, so the parents are David Pahmón who is a business man and Katey Pahmón who's an actress. They both have a son and a daughter. So this son's name is Daniell Pahmón who is a world famous pop singer and the daughters name is Stormy Pahmón who is a social media star. Daniell Pahmón's fiancee's name is Crystal Lin. So that is the whole of Pahmón family. The most wealthiest, mysterious and famous celebrity family.
I was woken up from my Pahmón family trance by mom's knocking on the door telling it was time for us to get going I was so excited I whooped. I rushed downstairs as fast as I can with my luggage.
I rushed into the car, and we left for the airport to get going to Maldives. As soon after all the formalities were over. We got to the plane, when we got in I saw that my seat number was C1, mom's was C2 and dad's was C3. I happily got into my seat, took out my earphones and started listening to "Different World" by Alan Walker and Sofia Carson. When I was listening to my tenth or something song the flight attendant came and asked us if we wanted to drink anything. I asked for a cup of Black tea. I decided to watch a movie in the T.V. I went through the movies and saw "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" I decide to watch it. After finishing the movie I decided to sleep. As soon my head hit the headrest I fell asleep. I was woken up by my mom. She said "We've reached". I quickly woke up from shock and excitement. We reached outside, I was so excited that some strangers stared, but I didn't give a care about them. As we walked my father told us that we will be getting in a car and driving to a beach villa called "Emerald villas". As we got our luggages and got into the car, I took out my phone and saw Emily was online. So I started texting her.

Flora: hey!
Emily: hey! Did ya reach yet?
Flora: yeah, I'm in the car right now actually.
Emily: oh! Don't you feel unwell or something when you look at your phone from the car?
Flora: ueag.
Emily: uaeg? What is that? Is it like some sort of sickness or something?
Flora: 😂 it was a typing mistake. I meant to say "yeah".
Emily: oh okay.
Flora: I think it's time for goodbye seeing as I'm starting to feel nauseous.
Emily: oh okay, bye I guess. Love ya and take care of yourself and missi'n ya already!
Flora: awwww! Bye.

After that little chat, I kept the phone aside and leaned back to rest. Soon we reached the villa. Me, mom and dad got of the car. The villa had a homey, luxury feeling to it. My father went to get their room keys, when my mother sat down next to her on the lobby's sofa to explain how, when and where all they are going.
My mom started "Tomorrow we will be waking up at 7 in the morning-"
I groaned at that "Should we really wake up that early" Mom looked at me then smiled at me and said "Yes you should and then we will head out to a nearby beach kinda place called Dhidhdhoo and have our breakfast from there then we will head out to see a lake called Paree Fengandu and after spending some time there. Then we will go to Atoll Marine centre in Naifaru. For dinner we will go to Ithaa undersea restaurant."
I nodded my head. My dad came back and gave us the directions to our room's. I soon got to my room. When I reached my room I gasped. It was utterly butterly gorgeous. The room looked almost like my dream room. The room's wall was an almost peachish greyish colour mostly . The bed looked so comfy that I knew even if I sat on it I would've fell asleep. The chandelier was like three golden cake pans that we use to put on the oven to bake. There was a heater and an AC. The bedside table looked so great.