𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑚 - 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑

Strauss fired you

Strauss fired you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Team was just sitting at the Bullpen, Garcia sitting at Derek's desk and JJ at Emily's. Hotch got out of his office to look at his Team.

"Does anyone of you know, where Y/N is?" he asks in a stern, but worried voice.

They all shake their head, "Maybe she overslept?" Derek asks.

"Wait, I'm gonna call her." Emily says, "Straight to voicemail." she said after trying to call you.

They get worried, and just as they wanted to go on and find out where you are, Strauss comes in.

"Everyone in the conference room, now." she says and everyone shares a confused look.

Everyone gathered in the room and sat down.

"What is going on?" JJ asks.

"I guess you all wonder where Agent Y/L/N is." she started.

"Yes, did something happen to her?" Reid asks.

"No. Agent Y/N was fired." she says and that leaves everyone shocked.

"W-Why?" Garcia asks.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that." she answers, even though she can.

"Why can't you?" Aaron asks, not really understanding why you were fired.

"Yeah, why can't you just tell them?" a voice asks from the door. They all shift their glance to you.

"Agent Y/-" she says but you cut her off.

"It's Miss, since you fired me yesterday." you say in a harsh tone, that no one ever heard from you.

"Why did she fire you?" Derek asks really confused.

"Yeah, why did you fire me, Erin?" you say harsh and angry.

"Can we discuss this privatly?" she pleads, but you just get angrier.

"Why? Why shouldn't they know what you wanted me to do?" know all eyes were on just you, "Why shouldn't they know, that you wanted me to abort my child or I would loose my job!" you yell at her.

They all look at you shocked, but you don't know if it's because you are pregnant or about what Strauss wanted you to do.

Oh yeah, definetly the second option, as they look angry at Strauss.

"Why would you do that?" Rossi exclaims.

"Look, we can't afford any matterny leave and we need her." she says, fully believing she did the right thing.

"But you fired her! This way she can't help either!" Emily says really pissed.

"Look-" she wanted to begin but you cut her off.

"No, you are gonna look." you say to her, "No matter what you do. No matter what you say. I will always choose my kid over you and this job. You think I would KILL my baby, because you want to! You think you could decide such desicions for mothers? I was told I couldn't get babies, and then I got pregnant. Do you know what that feels like? Having your dream come true? I don't think so. So I'm sorry Chief Strauss, but you are out of your mind!" you yell at her with anger, you didn't even know you had.

After you said that you rushed out of the room and out of the building. You needed to calm down.

The Team sat in the confernce room silent and shocked.

"Strauss, my office, please." Aaron says with an angry expression. Aaron and Strauss go to his office and talk, or better Hotch gives her a talk.

The other members still sit in the room while overthinking everything they just witnessed.

"Did you know that she was pregnant?" Rossi says to them. They all shake their head, still thinking.

"That was really cruel from Strauss." JJ says, "Oh god, do you know how she must be feeling right know?" Garcia asks with teary eyes.

"Hey calm down Babygirl, everything's going to be alright." Derek says as he hugs her.

You are at your apartment, cooled off, right now chatting with your fiancee, "Hey sorry, I'm getting a call. I'm gonna call you back alright? I love you." you say before hanging up.

"Agent Y/L/N." you answer the call.

"Y/N are you okay?" Aaron on the other end asks.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's okay." you answer him.

"I talked with Strauss." he says.

"Oh great, bring the devil up." you say sarcastically.

"You are getting your job back and you don't need to see Strauss again for some time." he says seriously.

Oh thank god you don't have to see her again. You didn't know what you would do if you see her again. Probably yelling at her.

"Thank you." you whisper into the phone, with tears prickling in your eyes.

"No Problem. And I'm sorry for her behavior."

"It wasn't your fault." you respond.

Nine months later, and you were a great mother with a cute litte baby boy. The situation with Strauss also normalized and she even congratulated you on your kid.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-