Chapter 3- the sleepover (part 1)

Rileys POV:

"Cairo I swear to god if you don't get here soon I will kill you." I yelled into my phone. "I'm at the gate give me a sec." I heard talking but I couldn't make out what she was saying.
"I'm at your house now. I'm parking in your driveway." She hung up the phone.

"Cairo get in here." I yelled as I saw her car pull up.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." She said and pulled her backpack out of the car and walked in my house.
"Basement?"
"Basement." We both walked down the stairs and I shut the door behind me.
"So what exactly did you need help with?"

Peggy's POV:

"ELIZABETH ANN I SWEAR IF YOU DO NOT GET DOWN THESE STAIRS I WILL COME UP THERE AND GET YOU MYSELF!" I yelled up the stairs. Angie, John, and Philip looked terrified. Maria walked in the house.
"You ready?" She asked.
"ELIZABETH GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled and Maria took a few steps back.
"Geez Peggy, we still have 20 minutes until we have to be there." Eliza said as she was coming down the stairs.

"I just don't want to be late." I said.
"Who even is taking us?" Maria asked.
"Our mom." Eliza said as she was stuffing a sweatshirt in her backpack.
"Corn is down for a nap, so is Rensselaer. Catherine is playing in her room. Angie your in charge of your siblings. Philip we have to drop you off at swimming and John we have to drop you off at tap class." Mom said as she was coming down the stairs. "Catherine has ballet today too." Angie said. "Right. CATHERINE!" She came running out of her room in a leotard and sneakers. "Dance bag for you, swim bag for you, and a dance bag for you." Mom said as she was handing my siblings their activity bags.
"I'm taking you too Maria?"
"Mhm." I responded.
"Everyone in the car. Cheer girls your the last stop. Sorry if your late." We all ran out of the house and climbed in the car.

Annleigh's POV:

"FARRAH WE HAVE TO GO!" I yelled as I was fixing my skirt. She's not in the house, shocker. I got my phone and called Farrah. It went to voicemail. "Hi Farrah, it's Annleigh. I have no idea where you are, and we should be leaving now. So if you don't call me back, I will absolutely go without you." I hung up the voicemail and started putting on my shoes.

Matties POV:

So I got to Rileys house and I was standing outside with Reese, Kate, Chess, and Eva. Everyone was making small conversation, but it was mostly just awkward. The door swung open and Cairo was standing in the doorway.
"Welcome ladies! Party's downstairs!" She said and we all went down in the basement.

Farrah's POV:

Yep at at a party don't know where and I really don't care. I looked down at my phone: 30 missed calls, 10 voicemails, 106 texts. All from Annleigh. And she is still calling me. I picked up the phone.

"Farrah! Where on earth are you?"
"I don't know, where are you?"
"This is not the time, we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago."
"So leave 10 minutes ago."
"We're on our way, where are you?"
"I really don't know. I'm going to drop a pin."
"Farrah-"
"How do you drop a pin?"

Rileys POV:

"Does anyone have an update on Annleigh and Farrah?" I asked after were were sitting in the basement for 10 minutes.
"There's no service." Kate said kind of annoyed.
"Oh sorry, umm, the WiFi is WilliamsS5G and the password is: 009 explanation point capital B dash 498 capital C 3 star, star, star....star capital D y19."
"Annleigh just text, 'I just found out Farrah's in a different county. I'm going to go get her now.'" Chess said.
"A different county?!" Eva asked.
"How?" I asked hesitantly.
"I don't know." Chess said.
"Who's driving them? Annleigh dosnt have her permit." Kate said.
"Clark." Reese replied.
"How do you know?" Kate asked.
"She texted the group chat."