3

"You will never leave me. I wont let you. Ever."

I woke up still in the arms of lucas. i slowly turn to face him order for him to not wake up, he looks so peaceful and nice when hes asleep.. the total opposite of when hes awake.

I slowly grab his wrist and move his arm off of me, when i put it down he adjusts which makes me freeze in my place. fuck. is he awake?  i slowly check and....Phew hes still asleep.. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that could've ended worse than it did.

I slowly take the covers off of me and rotate my legs off of the bed and slowly step off to let the mattress stay in place. When im up i put a soft pillow where i once was and started slowly tip toeing to the door.

I put my hand on the handle quietly and try to turn it slowly but it only goes half way.

Shit. its locked.

"You really think im dumb enough to leave it unlocked with you.. Miss 'i need to escape'? And what is this? Youre replacement? I know the difference between you and a pillow fawn." lucas  looks down and says in his deep.. Kinda hot morning voice with a chuckle as he throws the pillow away

I freeze and think of an excuse to get myself out of this mess

"I-I dont think youre stupid.. I just needed...." quick fawn.. Think

".. water. I just needed some water and i didnt want to wake you" yeah! that sounds believable enough.

"You know i have to say, you my dearest fawn, are a horrible liar. if you needed water you could've just gone to the bathroom and gotten it from the faucet. Come on get back in bed" he says as he pats the bed next to him

I roll my eyes and start walking towards him "i know you did not just roll your eyes at me"

"Oh yeah and what if i did? Youll punish me?" i mumble out hoping he doesnt hear or at least cant understand

"Yes i will." he grabs my waist and pulls me back into my spot on the bed next to him

"Im beginning to think you like being punished fawn. Only a masochist would act out the way you do" which i instinctively roll my eyes at

He straddles my hips and grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head "Am i right?" he looks at me no longer playing

I know a little bit about bdsm but not a lot.. I know what a sadist and a masochist are but not much more than that.. But he doesnt know that. He cant. Its nothing anybody could find out about a person. "N-no" i tried to sound calm but it came out shaky..

"Im wrong? I wouldve surly thought that one of your 3 boyfriends you claim you have had would have been a sadist. oh and while we are still on this topic.. Do you maybe want to tell me the actual number of boyfriends you have had?"

"I already did.." i say quiet enough for him to hear but to not try to make him more angry

"Oh fawn.. When will you learn to tell me the truth. When will you learn that I know everything about you? And if i dont or i havent yet, just know. I will find out sooner or later So stop trying to hide it from me."

"What do you mean? How?" how can he know everything? Ive never even seen him before besides that one day at the cafe.

"I am a powerful person. I can find anything out. I know that your little sister.. What was her name? Oh right caroline is 6 years old. I know your mother is in debt and is working 3 jobs to care of you two... your dad died-"

I was crying hard now "STOP! Please.. Just stop. No more.. Please. I get it"

He climbs off me "im going to take a shower. Dont think you can try anything because you wont be able to and thatll just result in more pain for you. Understood?"