2

"fuck"

I woke up in his car laying on my side with my hands and feet tied, there was also a cloth in my mouth which made it so dry.

My body hurts so bad.

I looked around and saw somebody in the passenger's seat then i finally saw him in the driver's seat

"Oh look whos finally up" the person in the passenger's seat said with a chuckle

All I could do was whimper.. I seemed so weak like this. I tried to talk but all that came out was "mmmm mhmmm mm"

"Oh shit, yeah lets take this out of your mouth." he reached back but froze and said "but i swear to god if you scream i will hurt you. Is that understood."

I nodded my head slowly then he reached back and took it out of my mouth.

"Who are you? And where the fuck are you taking me?" i wanted to ask more but i knew i could get hurt if i did.

"My name is Jason and he-" all i could see is him shaking his head no

"Please tell me. I-i won't tell anyone.. I mean, who could i tell?"

"Well yeah. There is no way in hell YOU are getting away so I'll just tell you. His name is Lucas, and where you are.... Is in the backseat of our car" he let out a laugh "sorry fawn, i can't tell you that"

"How do you know my name? I wasn't fucking wearing my name tag so how do you know!?" i yelled

That earned me a glare from Jason

"Do not use that language with us. Or else you will be punished."

Punished??

"What do you mean by punished?" my voice came out shakier than i would've liked.

"Have you ever heard of BDSM fawn?" he's looking back at me now in an intimidating way. I just want to curl up under a blanket and hide.

I quietly responded "no..." which earned another chuckle from both of them this time

"Ok ok ok i have a question for you. How many boyfriends have you had?" jason asked like it was a test ".. and you better not lie"

I wanted to hide the fact that I have never had a boyfriend before, i mean.. How would they know anyways? 

So i tried to say as confident as I could "Three.." i tried to ignore the fact that my face started burning out of embarrassment and nervousness

"Oh Fawn.. didn't i just say DON'T lie to us? Ill give you one more chance.. Do you want to get punished or do you want to try again?"

Just The way he said this terrified me.. 

Does he really know I'm lying or is he just saying that to see if I was by me changing my answer? 

I obviously chose to go with the second option...

"I-im not lying.. I promise.." i tried to say that as believing as possible because i really didn't want to get 'Punished' especially since i didn't know what they meant by that..

"Oh if only you corrected yourself fawn... you are getting punished when we get home. Which is right about.... Now" and right on cue the car came to a stop they get out and lucas opens my door and threw me over his shoulder adding a quick slap to my ass.

"Im sorry, please don't hurt me.. I-i didn't mean to" i tried to plead with them but they wouldn't budge

"Stop begging it's only embarrassing yourself. You're getting punished whether you like it or not." he opened the front door to the huge house. which i assumed was theirs