Chapter 6

I saw a huge mountain in front of me but I knew it was an illusion.
One thing I can admit about dragons is that they can use amazing magic. One race of dragons has never been seen because they could use illusion magic! Silver did find them though.
That's true. I don't think anyone would have known if Silver didn't ask about it.
I must say even though your mom is so annoying she thinks of really good plans! It's because of her that dragons can live without fear of getting found out!
Yep she really is smart! She brought up the idea to the dragon leader that she could make or dig a hole in a mountain for all the dragons to live in. She even guessed there was a dragon that could use that kind of magic to make the cave disappear so no one could tell a cave was even there. She said to the dragon leader she would first have to find those dragons to help her. She needed their help to make an illusion around that place to look like nothing happened to it. Then after the cave was finished she would ask one of the illusion dragons to come with her. She needed them to put an illusion up so no one could see the other dragons moving out of their caves and into their new home. Since the leader saw that her idea was a pretty good plan the dragon leader told her where the illusion dragons were.
Like I said before she's pretty smart!
You are just talking about these things so you can stop me from talking to the dragons for a while aren't you?!
Gosh dang it! I thought I finally got away with trying to trick you!
Nope! I know you pretty well! There is no way you can trick me when we have been together for around three thousand years!
UGGGGG but I don't want to talk to the annoying dragons!
Well to bad! You can't stop me from doing things anyways! At least you don't have to talk to them!
Soul groaned and said,
I guess that's somewhat good! It would be better though if we don't talk to the dragons at all! Whatever, you'll probably do it anyway even if I don't like it!
You know me so well! Let's get back to what we were going to do before this talk, shall we?
Uggggg fine! Let's get this over with!
I flew right where the cave was supposed to be at and went through. I flew down and landed in front of one of the dragons. As I looked closer I saw it was Edna. She was mostly all red other than her black horns and white underbelly. Her eyes were also orange. I looked over to the right and saw four other young dragons playing with each other. Edna then said,
"Your back Silverheart! It's good to see you."
When the young dragons heard my name they looked over and when they saw it was me they ran as fast as they could. I saw one dragon hanging back though and noticed that I never saw that dragon before. I could tell he was around the age a hundred because of how his size was. Kai, who was the quickest, got there first and tried to tackle me in excitement. I moved out of the way and said,
"I would love to let you do that but you're to big now for you to jump on me!"
Kai laughed and said,
"Sorry I forgot about how big I was. I was just excited to see you! You haven't been here in a long time!"
"Really has it been that long?"
Edna laughed and said,
"You really lose track of time. It's been around three hundred years since you came here!"
I then said,
"WOW I can't believe it was that long! It seemed just like yesterday when I talked to you! That's what happens I guess when you are so old! Time moves pretty quick when you're used to living as long as I have!"
"That is true. I've felt like that too! I am one thousand, two hundred and sixty seven! Young dragons still don't feel like that. They are still to young!"
"That's true! I can't believe you are that old! Did you get that power that dragons get when they become around your age?"
"No not yet but I will soon!"
As all three of the dragons stood in front of me I was surprised how different they looked! Kai  instead of grayish scales and black wings now he has all black scales but the wings were the same. His eyes is also black instead of the last time I saw him they were blue. Kaida instead of light green scales and wings now has light blue scales and wings. Her eyes is the same green eyes as before. Longwei looked pretty much the same though. He had dark blue scales and wings. The only difference was his eyes instead of dark green eyes he has blue eyes. Edna said to the baby dragon,
"Don't worry Silverheart won't hurt you!"
The baby dragon then said,
"But I don't know her!"
"Will this make you feel better knowing that she's friends with Ryia?"
"I guess so."
The baby dragon ran to where the other dragons were and stood next to them. She was pretty small compared to the other young dragons. She was a little smaller than me when the other young dragons were twice the size of me. When I looked at her closer I saw she has white scales and wings. Her eyes is a silver color. She looked so beautiful! I said,
"What is your name, little one?"
"Hey! Don't call me that I'll only allow it if you're older than Edna! But I doubt you are!"
I laughed and said,
"I guess I can call you little one then! I'm way older than her. I'm around three thousand years old!"
"WHAT?!"
I turned to look to Edna and said,
"You didn't tell her about me?"
"No, I wanted her to meet you first. I didn't think she would have believed me if I told her about you without you actually being here!"
"That's true. So what is your name, little one?"
The baby dragon glared at me and said,
"My name is Ehecatl. I guess it's nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet you too."
"So how are you that old? I thought you would die from old age already. My mom told me that supernaturals don't live very long compared to dragons!"
I explained to her what I am and how I'm like this and she said,
"I see why Edna said that I wouldn't believe her if she only told me. I do believe you though because of how you smell and how you look too! It seems pretty fun to be immortal, you don't have to worry about anything!"
Edna then said to me,
"I'm sorry for Ehecatl, she doesn't know any better! You shouldn't say that Ehecatl!"
"Why not? It's true isn't it?"
I sighed and said,
"Since you're young and you don't understand a lot of things I won't be to angry at you. I do have to worry about a lot of things! Do you know how hard it is to see everyone grow old and die eventually? I want to have friends but if I saw them die it would to painful. I didn't want to get to close to anyone because I was worried I would start to like them and it would be pretty hard to see them die! That's one thing I have to worry about. The other problem is that after a while you get bored because you literally did everything! I've read pretty much every book and learned pretty much everything! The most annoying thing about being like this is because of what I am! I'm way to overpowered! I can easily beat anyone if they try to attack me so even fighting is pretty boring!"
Ehecatl said,
"I'm sorry. I didn't know that being immortal is actually pretty hard. That sounds pretty ruff! I wish I could help you in some way!"
I smiled at her and said,
"It's okay! You are helping. You are talking to me which makes me less bored!"
"Well I'm glad I'm helping in some way. I have a question though, do you wish you were normal?"
"Of course I do! I really wish I could die but I can't! I've tried everything to figure out a way to kill myself but nothing worked!"
"You are part demon after all!"
"Yep. If only I was a normal Bloodwolf then I would eventually die! Let's talk about something else though. This is making me sad. Where are all the rest of the dragons?"
Edna said,
"They are all sleeping. Since we were bored we decided to fight each other. Don't worry we made sure not to go to far with the spearing. After all the fighting everyone was exhausted. They asked me if they could go to sleep while I watched the young dragons. I said I would. I am the oldest dragon here and I wasn't really tired from the fighting either."
"Oh okay. That makes sense. I won't wake them then. Could you tell them when they wake up that I said hi to them?"
"Sure, of course I will. Are you going to come back soon?"
"Yep I'm staying around in Bloodmoon for a while so I can easily fly here to talk with you."
"Oh why are you doing to be in Bloodmoon didn't you say it was boring there?"
"Yes I did say it was boring. I was so bored though I had to ask my mom for help. She then said school might be fun so I decided to go. Even though I heard from everyone said that school is really boring. But I decided I was going to try it because I couldn't think of anything else to do!"
"Oh you must be really bored if you're thinking about school. I overheard humans who came around here to just relax saying it was pretty boring."
"Yep. I have a question though. Has the leader dragon got born yet? Didn't she die around a hundred years ago?"
"Yes she did. Her egg still has not shown up yet! Hopefully it will happen soon but sometimes it takes a little while for her to show up and hatch. I'll tell you if there are any changes since you said you will be coming here more."
"Okay sounds good! It will be pretty cool to see a leader dragon egg hatch but I really should get going soon. It's getting dark and even though Ryia knows I'll be fine she still will worry if I don't come home soon. I have one more question before I go though. It's been a long time since I've been here, how old are the young dragons now?"
"Oh that's a reasonable question. Kai is three hundred and fifty seven, Kaida is four hundred and sixteen, Longwei is three hundred and seventy three and Ehecatl is one hundred and thirteen."
"They really did grow up! Well talk to all of you later!"
All the young dragons looked sad and I said,
"Don't worry I'll be back. I like talking to all of you and I'll be in Bloodmoon a lot which means it will be much easier to fly here."
All of the dragons looked happy again and I said
"Talk to all of you later!"
I flew up and headed back home while then I heard everyone yelling goodbye to me. I smiled and I thought to myself,
I was excited to talk to them again! Hmmm why didn't Soul talk? I thought he would talk some but he didn't at all! Did something bad happen?!