• Part ; 5

*Three Weeks Later *

*Roc's P.O.V*

Every since that night I haven't heard from Nique. I've been calling and texting her but I guess she doesn't want to talk to me. Maybe she really don't like me. Maybe she was drunk and that kiss was a mistake. I'm just gone forget about her and move on apparently she doesn't like me or even think of me in that kind of way. Oh well. So Prod was taking me some where today. I guess to get something to eat. I don't know why though. He says that I haven't been acting the same since that night. But I don't pay him no attention. I got ready and waited for Prod. He pulled up 5 minutes later. I went and got in the car.

Roc: You don't always have to pick me up. I do have a car of my own.

Prod: Just sit back and relax.

Roc: Where are you taking me?

Prod: To get something to eat.

Roc: I could of stayed home and ate something.

Prod: I'm just being a good friend. You needed to get out the house.

We pulled up at apple bees. It wasn't many people there so we got a table fast. After 20 minutes more people started to come. It was cool being out just chilling. I was really having a good time. Prod's phone started ringing so he answered it. It was a quick phone call. Then he got up and said he would be back so I said okay. I called for the waitress so I could get something to drink. 2 minutes later I saw Prod walking back to our table and then I saw Leah and Nique walking behind him. Wow I can't believe they here. I didn't want to see them. Well Leah she's fine but every where she was going she always brought Nique with her. She never let Nique leave her side. This is going to be awkward.

*Nique's P.O.V*

Omg I can't believe he's here. Leah totally lied to me. I thought it was just going to be me her and Prod. I didn't even want to come. Now I really want to leave. As we was walking to the table I wasn't trying to make any eye contact with him. We got to the table and sat down.

Leah: Hey Roc. *Smiles*

Roc: *Looks at her* Hi Lele. *Looks away*

Leah: Did you guys order yet?

Prod: No we were waiting on y'all.

The waitress came to the table and started to take our orders. When she was taking Leah's order I could feel him looking at me. When I would look up at him he would turn his head. Prod ordered his food then it was my turn. I only ordered a salad. Roc didn't order anything. The waitress said she was going to get us something to drink and she would be right back.

Leah: *Looks at Roc* Why didn't you get anything.

Roc: I'm not hungry. *Stomach growls*

Leah: You sure do sound like it.

Roc: Look I'm fine okay.

Leah: Fine.

Roc got up and started walking towards the door.

Prod: Bro where you going?

Roc: *Turns around* Outside.

Prod: You want me to take you home?

Roc: I'm cool. You can eat first.

Prod: Alright.

Roc continued walking out the door. Wow something is really wrong with him. He must not like me and don't want to be around me.

*Roc's P.O.V*

God I'm so ready to leave. He could of at least told me they were coming and I could of just stayed home. Hopefully he don't take a long time. I knew I should of drove my own car. I should call me a ride. But I'm gone wait 20 minutes and if he ain't ready then I will. I really need to get over this girl. I'm really trying though it's just I got to get used to her being around. Well I need something to do. I guess I'll walk up to the mall and buy me some stuff. I started walking and I turned on some music. Suddenly I get a text message. I wasn't gone read it at first but it was from a number I didn't recognize so I read it..