《Hunter Exam - part 3》

Author's note:

Hello readers, I'm sorry for not posting the next chapter on Thursday since I was supposed to post it on thursday but I changed some things and I had homeworks and projects to take care of. I had neglected them long enough so I basically was answering them.

Sorry once again.

Also I just want to remind people that I made this for fun and writing helps me concentrate and lessen my stress. So it is gonna be a bit OOC but I won't make much changes to their real personality. I'm not omniscient per se. Although I know Mirajane is a very loving girl I wanted her to be a bit ruthless due to the fact she's stranded in a place she doesn't know of, all alone and her and her siblings were seperated. Also don't worry, she won't be mindlessly killing people.

And I do try to make it as readable as possible as to not make it confusing but anyways thank you for reading this.

•°°••▪▪○°°•▪--------------▪•°°○▪▪••°°•

After successfully passing the Hunter exam's Second Phase, Mirajane and the other applicants are now heading to the exam's Third Phase while hitching a ride on the Hunters Association's air ship.

The ship was a large floating artifact that kind of resembles the Blue pegasus's, Magic Bomber: Cristina but this was noticeably bigger and.... doesn't seem to have any attack features.

Having directed to the ship's control center, the applicants waited for further instructions laid upon by the chairman.

"It might be time for the 42 remaining participants to know who I am. My name is Netero, and I am responsible for the trials, and a member of the organization community."

"I wasn't supposed to show myself until the final phase of the trials but.... I came sooner than expected."

No one spoke afterwards making the chairman arch an eyebrow.

"Your anxiety is comprehendible, but I belive it's a good thing. So if you'll allow me to stay among you for the time being....."

Bean, the chairman's assistant then spoke.

"We should arrive tomorrow around 8 at the next trial ground. We are waiting for them to contact us. You are free to do whatever you want until we arrive." Bean finished and then the applicants started walking away.

Having said good bye to Gon and Killua while they explore the air ship, she also seperated from Leorio and  Kurapika. She was thirsty but thankfully there was a water dispenser by the side.

Mirajane had been feeling sluggish and tired, she desperately wanted to sleep right about now but her posture was still prim and proper that it'll need a trained eyes to see she was tired. Not wanting to stand around any longer she walked to try and find spare rooms to sleep in. Her mind was starting to darken making her lose balance.

Strong arms were able to take a hold of her waist before she fell face first to the floor making her gasped. Wanting to thank the kind stranger she turned around only to momentarily gape at her savior.

"You should be more careful dear. Don't want anything happening to this pretty little face of yours.~♤"

She blinked owlishly.

"No thank you?~♧"

She let out a breath she didn't know she held in and gave him a lop sided smile before propping herself up properly.

"Thank you so much and I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Mirajane said softly as she stared directly into Hisoka's amused golden eyes. The man smirked and proceeded to walk away.