《 Hunter Exam - Part one (First Phase)》

(A/N: Hey hey readers! Just wanted to let you know that I'm both watching and reading the anime and manga while I wrote this so there might be times where I'll follow the manga structure but mostly would be the anime anyways.

I do apologise for my grammar and spelling since I'm just typing this on my phone and I don't like having auto-correct on because it sometimes annoys me.

I'll try to minimize them but Happy reading. >w<

☆☆°°•▪°°--------------------------°°▪•°°☆☆

Mirajane had dozed off a bit as she waited for the exam to start. She slowly rubbed her eyes and peered over the new people that had arrived.

It would seem like there were about 100 or more applicants that had arrived. She slapped herself trying to get rid of the sleepiness she felt and slowly rubbed her eyes. After being fully awake she jumped down, dree fluuttering, from the large pipes careful to not make any sound but it seems that people still noticed her. She's used to people staring especially since she works as a model but it still peeved her considering they kept eyeing her body and face but she paid them no mind. One wrong move from them will sent them flying.

Crossing her arms under her chest she stood straight and eyed the people in the room with her inconspicuously. Noone was really much of a threat.... well the walking Jester seemed kind of weird as they met eyes for a brief moment before she cut it off. She wandered her eyes to the room to find the 12 year old assassin boy she met in her prison chamber.

He was talking to a round man while drinking some kind of... drink.... she suppose. He started walking away leaving the round man with his... drinks...

Killua was holding some kind of contraption she doesn't know of. It had wheels making her think it's some kind of vehicle or.....

Killua had noticed someone staring at him for a while now making him turn his head slowly only to find the same woman that his family had let go a month or so. His eyes widen for a fraction of a second. Clearly the girl was the one eyeing him as she smiled sweetly while giving a curt wave.

Curiousity flood him which made him began to walk towards the girl who is 6 years older than him. After standing face to face with the girl who is only slightly taller than him by a few inches. Maybe 170 in height.

(A/N: I kind of change her height to match the HxH standards because for some reason my brain just could not comprehend that Mira is only taller than Killua by 2 cm. I just couldn't see it👁👄👁 no hate but damn hxh characters are tall and my head makes it look like Killua and Gon has huge a** heads compared to Mira..... and I am not liking it one bit.)

"Hey it's you." Killua said in a playful tone.

"Hello to you too. It seems like your participating in this exam as well." Mirajane replied in a soft tone with a slight smile.

"Well yeah. I got out of my house and decided to come here since this exam is supposed to be dangerous and all." Killua shrugged.

"Well like the majority of the people here, I'm trying to get a hunter license since I would need it for my.... search." Mirajane's smile faded a little at the thought of her never going home. She shook her head lightly not wanting to give up and looked back at Killua who was staring at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Hmm...." Killua eyed her features seriously.

"I've thought about this before but we could.... probably pass off as siblings." Killua blurted out. Mirajane blinked owlishly before letting out a chuckle. She looked at him and indeed he has the same or almost identical palette as the Strauss siblings. "I guess we do."