Bonus Chapter

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

Their calm breathing was the only thing that echoed in the space.

Jungkook's mom was out to work.

So it was quiet since then.

They had played video games and eaten doughnuts, making them tired and sleepy with their stomachs full.

Jungkook had one arm below her waist and the other holding Y/n's thigh-which was wrapped around Jungkook's waist- pulling her close to him. Y/n's arms wrapped around his neck while her head rested below his chin. Her warm breath hitting his throat and her steady heartbeat had put him to a deep slumber.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep when he heard the bell ring and echo in the house. He sluggishly opens his eyes and sees his girlfriend's cheeks squished against his chest like a chipmunk's. Smiling he gets out of the bed with much reluctance to answer the door.

"Jungkook!!!" his hyungs voice hollers in the once silent house.

"Yah!" he shouts catching the attention of all the boys.

"Yah?!-"

"I'm your hyung-"

"The disrespect-"

All of them talk at once.

"Hyung..." he whines. "Y/n's sleeping upstairs. So don't make any noise..."

Understandingly they kept quiet knowing tired she would be after having to decorate the halls and auditorium.

Jungkook gestured them to come in and he headed upstairs to change.

Silently stepping in he smiles at the sight.

She was stretched on the bed her back facing him. Her arm extended from under his pillow while her back rose and fell silently from her calm, steady breathing. He approached her and gently kept his hand on her back and leaned in to press his lips on her forehead.

The need for affection and attention increased within him but he stopped himself letting her rest after a long day. Sighing he got up from the bed and left to his wardrobe to grab a shirt and head down.

Time had passed so quickly and the eldest had offered to cook dinner.

So Jungkook excused himself to check on Y/n again like he had multiple times.

His hyungs felt proud of this lovestruck boy.

Of what he had become after he fell in love with Y/n.