Reveal

"Come in.." a gruff voice murmured.

She entered the room in confusion.

"Sir-"

"Sooyoung..." Jungkook came walking to her.

Surprising her.

"Sunbae..W-what a-are do-doing he-here?" she stuttered in nervousness.

"Look don't get me wrong. I know it was bad of me to lie to you. But I had no choice to do it."

Sooyoung listened to him.

"I want your help..." he pleads to her.

"I-What is it sunbae?"

"We need to know about something-" Yoongi was cut off by Jimin.

"Or someone? Can you help?"

Sooyoung was surprised by the appearance of the other two boys.

"Yea..I-I can.." she answered unsteadily.

"Do you..know Han Y/n," Jungkook questioned her.

Sooyoung looked at him wide-eyed.

"I-I don't know he-her," she answered in haste.

But they all knew who lied.

"Don't l-lie to me...Please...Just tell me." he pleads.

"If you don't tell us. I'll spread the news that you tried to seduce me.." Yoongi said shrugging his shoulder.

Sooyoung got scared and stepped back.

"Hyung. You are scaring her..." Jimin sighed approaching Jungkook and the girl.

But she reacted negatively and walked towards the door.

"You know the consequences if you step out of the door right?" Yoongi questioned back.

She turned to meet his dark gaze.

"W-Why do you need t-to kn-know about her..." she stuttered.

Yoongi smiled victoriously as it hinted she gave up.

"We just do."

"Don't try to lie, alright?" Yoongi warned.

"She...uh.....I don't think she'll be comfortable in me telling you this.."

"There's no need to worry about that." a feminine voice joined in and locked the door after her.

She made her way towards Yoongi-who was beside Soojoung, who gave a soft kiss on her lips.

"You don't have to worry of Y/n Soojoung-ah..." IU smiled. "What happens here stays here. And Yoongi will not say anything to anyone if you feel uncomfortable...."

Yoongi looked at IU and sighed.

She kept her hand on the younger's shoulder. Assuringly.

"Please. Just tell me..." Jungkook pleads with her constant trial to avoid this conversation.

"You won't tell go until I say will you, Sunbae?" she questioned sighing.

Silence swept in the air.

"What do you want to know about Y/n?"

She asked growing comfortable with another feminine presence.

"Everything," he answered quickly shocking Jimin and Yoongi.

"Why me? Do you know how pissed Y/n will be if she gets to know that you asked me this?"

"I'll handle her."

"It's not that easy...If I tell you this. You have to pretend as if I didn't tell you.Y/n's gone through a lot because of me. I can assure you that when it comes to her feelings, she is quite bland in expressing them...So...you gotta pretend."

Jungkook sighed. He knew he was not going to lie to the girl he adored and befriended a lot. But he had to know. 

She just wasn't going to open up to him. And he needed to know. So he nodded his head. Unaware of the consequences that might come in.