Finding out about me

Welcome to my story! Before we get started I'd just like to say that my blog is PrettyLittleTroian.blogspot.co.uk, if you're wanting previews of new chapters, exclusive information, and to learn more about me. Thank you all!

AUTHORS NOTE - PLEASE READ:

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfiction for PrettyLittleLiars, but there are a few points I have to make first.

1. In this story there is no A or A team, Alison was murdered and that's the last the girls or anybody heard. Alison was murdered by Ian who then took his own life. 

2. Maya is Emily's girlfriend and never died, she is also not a part of A (since it doesn't exsist) and has nothing to do with Ali's death.

3. Each chapter will differ in lengths, But this one will be about 500 words. (Other chapters may be up to 1000 as this one is only the introduction)

4.ENJOY! That is all I have to say, So read on for the first chapter of my story.

Spencer's POV.

It's been about a year since Ali died.

My name is Spencer Hastings and I am a 16 year old girl from Rosewood, In Pennsylvania. I go to Rosewood high with my 3 best friends, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields and Hanna Marin. I have a sister named Melissa who feels as if I am trying my best to make her life miserable, when in reality, she's making her own life miserable without any help from me.

But that isn't the point. The point is that I am slowly falling in love with someone who I would never have thought I would. And their name... Is Aria Montgomery. 

Yes, I am gay,But Aria is not. She has Ezra, one of our english teachers at our school, (Another story). Ezra and Aria seem to be really happy with each other and that makes me upset, because in the end I'm the one with a girl crush and I am the one who has to deal with this. 

My friend Emily is also gay, but have no interest in each other. Emily's the only one I've told about me being gay, since she will know how I feel and won't judge me. Emily always says "If you can't be true to yourself then you can't be true to anyone else." Which I actually agree with, but she is right, If I can't come to terms with being gay myself then I can't tell anyone else about it. 

It's easy for her though, She has Maya. Maya is Emily's girlfriend and they have been together since just after Alison's death, When Maya moved to town. Emily came out to her parents a few weeks later and everything was good!

But I can't come out to my parents. My family dabbles perfection. Everything has to be perfect. If I told my parents I was gay they would ship me off to military school or something crazy like that. 

So I have a solution. I'll tell nobody about Aria.