Dave mustaine

Summary: you are James Hetfields sister and you like Dave Mustaine but he's just been kicked out of Metallica and Dave's planning his revenge. Warnings (smut , rape and murder and mentions of abortion and suicide)

Y/n POV
You are sitting on the couch with your brother James watching tv when he started talking.
Hey y/n I been thinking about kicking Dave out of the band - he said  . Wow that's a big decision  is it ok if I ask why -you said . Yeah it's fine He's just been drinking to much and when we all get drunk we like to mess around but he doesn't and then he gets really rough .  Also he hasn't been showing up to band practice. the guys and I have been talking about it for awhile now and We all think it's the right decision - he said . Well I have never meet him but James if you think it's the right decision then do what your gut tells you - you said . Thanks a lot y/n you really helped me now I have to go do something bye - he said . Bye love you-you said .

James POV
Once I was done talking with my sister I went to see the guys they were all at Lars apartment except Dave . Hey guys- you said  . Hi James - everyone said  . Ok so about Dave I talked to y/n about it and she says just go with your gut now my gut says yes what about you guys- you said . I agree - lars said  . I think your right James  - cliff said . Ok great guys I think we should do it tomorrow- you said . They both Nod . Ok bye guys thanks for your help-you said and went home to prepare for tomorrow morning. 

Dave's POV
The guys have been acting really weird lately but maybe it's just me  .

The next morning .James POV
When I woke up the next morning I went over to Lars house to meet him and cliff . I got there and they were ready to go off to Dave's place .
(Time skip to when they are there cuz I'm lazy)

At Dave's house . Dave's POV
I woke up to some one nocking on my apartment door . I looked through the peep hole and it was the band . I opened it up for them and let them come in bye themselves. Hey guys I'm just in the kitchen what are you doing here - I said
Then James says can you come here Dave . So I do  they all look distraught . So I sit down so do they . What's wrong guys you look terrible- I said  . Um Dave we have to talk about the band - Lars said . Sorry Dave but your out of the band - James said  . Once those words hit me I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent for a while. What no second chance no nothing. This was your second chance Dave - cliff said . Then they left without another word . I wasn't said I was angry I was going to get my revenge.

Y/n POV
James ,cliff and Lars walked in.
So you did it -you asked
They all just nod and pile onto the couch. If you guys don't mind me asking but do you guys have a replacement- I asked . Yes we do we meet with him tomorrow -James said . Well guys you are welcome to stay here but I'm going on a walk - you said and put your coat on and left . While you were on your walk you bumped into someone . You looked up and saw the hottest guy you have ever seen but he had a tear stained face . I'm so sorry I should've watched were I was going - you said . No your fine I'm sorry it was my fault - he said . Hey Are you ok - you asked . Yes I'm fine - he said. No you'r. Obviously not do you want to get a coffee with me - you asked  . Just so you know I am fine but I would love to get a coffee with a beautiful girl like you're self- he said . I blushed and said great let's go.

Dave's POV
I went on a walk to clear my head when I bumped into the most beautiful girl I've ever seen . I am so sorry I wasn't watch where I was going-she said . No you're fine it was my fault- I said . Then she asked if I was ok . Yes I'm fine . No you're not so do you want to come get a coffee with - she asked
(Skip to at the coffee shop )

Y/n POV
We got our coffees and sat down . So what's your name - you asked . Dave , Dave mustaine - Dave said . What about you what's your name - Dave asked . Y/n, y/n Hetfield - you said . As you said that his mouth dropped open . You wouldn't be by any chance related to James Hetfield - he asked. Then it clicked he was the Dave they just kick out of the band this morning. Actually yes I'm his sister and you are the Dave from Metallica right- you said
Yes - Dave said  . Well this is awkward -you said.  not really I don't mind at all in fact I'm not really mad at Metallica I'm mad at myself- Dave said .  No Dave it's not your fault what can I do to make it up to you -you said . Well I do have something in mind-Dave said . Sure what is it - you said . Well if you come back to my apartment I will tell you  - Dave said smirking . Ok let's go - I said smirking as well .